I'll be on a road trip but will be pulling over for lunch during that hour to get the scoop.

I was going to ask about sites to possibly watch the event live. It looks like there are some good choices posted here. And of course, I'll be on imore.com also!

The countdown continues!!!
    09-11-2012 10:49 PM
    In school in the computer lab
    09-11-2012 10:52 PM
    Sitting comfortably on my couch with a latte at hand, lazily switching over various sources of information on my iPad while watching TV. I did not just took off from work. I took off completely. Only job is to finish setting up my new PC - not a hassle in the world.
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    09-12-2012 12:07 AM
    Queue up the "I just preordered and gotten my confirmation number..." posts in 3....2.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-12-2012 12:29 AM
    I'll be at work, probably refreshing a Twitter feed. The iMore live stream is blocked by IS at work and I can't watch. So unless I can find another stream to watch, Twitter it is.
    09-12-2012 09:14 AM
    I'll be at work, probably refreshing a Twitter feed. The iMore live stream is blocked by IS at work and I can't watch. So unless I can find another stream to watch, Twitter it is.
    TWiT (live.twit.tv) and CNET (cnet.com/live) will have their folks watching the blogs, commenting and entertaining us...

Since I work from home, I'll be watching it on my trusty MBP...
    09-12-2012 09:38 AM
    I'll be at work but I go home at 1:30pm... worst time ever but I'll follow the verge coverage in my iphone, last keynote their mobile site did a great jod with the event coverage, so I highly recommend the verge, second to imore of course.. =)
    09-12-2012 09:45 AM
    any recommendations for good sites or people to follow during the event?
    Twitter, Facebook, YouTube...
    09-12-2012 10:13 AM
    I will be watching I more or the verge on my GS3 to see if this iPhone is enough to bring me back to iOS!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    09-12-2012 10:29 AM
    I'll be sleeping >
    Maybe I'll check it out before my exam or after.
    BUT I'M SO EXCITED WOOO!
    09-12-2012 10:34 AM
    I will be at work ignoring customers so i can watch It.
    09-12-2012 10:36 AM
    Half of the world will grind to a stop and internet access will spike like crazy. for 1hour and 30mins. This is for sure.
    09-12-2012 10:43 AM
    Just to put this out there...there are NO legitimate feeds from inside Apple for video regarding this keynote. Every year thousands of websites and video blogs relay that they have an insider who is streaming the keynote, and every year it's total and complete B.S. Don't believe the hype, watch the blogs offering live updates and don't give these trolls website traffic...
    09-12-2012 10:45 AM
    Just to put this out there...there are NO legitimate feeds from inside Apple for video regarding this keynote. Every year thousands of websites and video blogs relay that they have an insider who is streaming the keynote, and every year it's total and complete B.S. Don't believe the hype, watch the blogs offering live updates and don't give these trolls website traffic...
    words right out of my mouth, Im so tired of the sites saying they will have live streaming when all It will be Is a live blog. what people will do for more traffic!!
    09-12-2012 11:03 AM
    09-12-2012 11:14 AM
    Best blog is the verge's live blogs !
    http://http://mobile.theverge.com/20...tember-12-10am
    It's so amazing that it doesn't work.

Check your link...here it is for anyone who would like to view their blog.

Our live blog of Apple's iPhone 5 event starts Wednesday, September 12th at 10AM PT, 1PM ET | The Verge
    09-12-2012 11:40 AM
    TWiT (live.twit.tv) and CNET (cnet.com/live) will have their folks watching the blogs, commenting and entertaining us...

Since I work from home, I'll be watching it on my trusty MBP...
    Thanks for the tip. LiveStream is supposed to have a feed an UStream is carrying the CNET feed. I have both apps on my phone, so I'll check them both out. On the UStream app, the home page is the CNET feed with a timer counting down until it starts.
    09-12-2012 12:11 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD