I am sure the camera will have new features !

IoannisTs

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
With the announcement of the iPhone 5 apple will introduce new features for its camera app, like :
? timer to take picture
? panorama
? faster shooting ( only iPhone 5 )
? maybe something new, something we have never seen on a camera !

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I am most interested in what the quality of the camera will be. I'm impressed by the lumia 920 camera, especially in low light and hope the iPhone 5 will be as good.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
With the announcement of the iPhone 5 apple will introduce new features for its camera app, like :
? timer to take picture
? panorama

Do you have a source for this information or are you just pulling it out of thin air?

First you say "Apple will introduce new features" and finish with "maybe something new...". Sure sounds made up to me.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Do you have a source for this information or are you just pulling it out of thin air?

First you say "Apple will introduce new features" and finish with "maybe something new...". Sure sounds made up to me.

If not thin air, a certain bodily orifice located on the lower torso... :eek: smh

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
? timer to take picture
? panorama

This sounds oddly familiar to my niece when she wants something and starts to lie...

"My mom said i could go but maybe we should ask her again to make sure...will you ask her?"

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
eh nothing really groundbreaking. Panorama? picture while taking videos? Seems oddly familiar. Oh wait htc and samsung have had that for awhile now lol.

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
eh nothing really groundbreaking. Panorama? picture while taking videos? Seems oddly familiar. Oh wait htc and samsung have had that for awhile now lol.

Pictures while taking videos is an advancement in the camera, which is not made by Apple (most likely Sony). Naturally camera makers sell to more than 1 customer.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
^^^^ agree. Given the camera on the 4S has been by far the best in my opinion, tweaking and improving low light performance is plenty. Adding to the megapixels really wasn't necessary.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
The only other camera on a phone that I've seen beat the 4S is the 12MP shooter on the Nokia N8. It takes beautiful pictures, and has a Xenon flash. But it beats the 4S just BARELY, not by much. I have both phones and I've done comparison photo's. I also have the Galaxy and its awful. Reception is awful as well. Otherwise, its a great phone.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
As a professional photographer I think that the iPhone 4S camera was absolutely perfect for a cell phone. I am sure the iPhone 5 will surpass it and that is absolutely perfect for me. I no longer carry a point and shoot around as I find my iPhone just does fine for 99% of situaions I dont have my full frame body :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711