I was on youtube and found this is it real ???

if it is, im happy i switched to android...
    09-10-2012 01:26 AM
    Of course not!
    Apple is planning to debut the new iPhone at a special event on Wednesday, September 12, 2012, with the release date to follow 9 days later on Friday, September 21.
    So just wait and get the new iPhone annoucement~
    09-10-2012 03:11 AM
    I've never owned an iPhone but I remember reading that the front facing camera was moved to the center, so I assume that's the larger circle above the speaker, but what are the 2 smaller circles?
    09-10-2012 01:29 PM
    While it may not be the final product, its pretty much what iPhone 5 will look like
    09-10-2012 01:31 PM
    Yes it is real.
    09-10-2012 01:56 PM
    I've never owned an iPhone but I remember reading that the front facing camera was moved to the center, so I assume that's the larger circle above the speaker, but what are the 2 smaller circles?
    I could be totally off but one is probably the proximity sensor and maybe a flash for the front camera?
    JBunnie likes this.
    09-10-2012 03:20 PM
    Originally Posted by JBunnie<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I could be totally off but one is probably the proximity sensor and maybe a flash for the front camera?
    The other smaller circles are probably a proximity sensor and an ambient light sensor to adjust screen brightness.

Sent from somewhere
    JBunnie likes this.
    09-10-2012 03:36 PM
    The other smaller circles are probably a proximity sensor and an ambient light sensor to adjust screen brightness.

Sent from somewhere
    My BlackBerry hopeful was going off. I will learn to live without my LED notification light though.
    09-10-2012 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD