I am a long time reader here and decided to sign up. I have a question that I really have not been able to find. I saw that Verizon and ATT are getting the iPhone 5 and even have black out days for their employees I have not really heard about Sprint on the 5. I know they will get it I am just hoping that its on launch day because I am ready to get rid of my EVO 4g not the LTE one the original and go with the iPhone!

I am very excited but does anyone think it will launch the same day as the 2 other carriers? I looked at a few sites saying it might launch on Sprint in October?? I really hope not.

Thanks for your comments
    09-09-2012 05:58 AM
    iPhone 4S was launched on AT&T Verizon and Sprint at the same time. I expect the same for iPhone 5. So no worries come September 12 Wednesday many of questions/concerns shall be answered. I truly believe iPhone 5 will launch on all 3 carriers same day.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-09-2012 07:52 AM
    I am sure they will launch it same time. Especially with how sprint signed that deal to sell however many billion worth of iphones over the next couple years.
    09-09-2012 10:52 AM
    I am sure they will launch it same time. Especially with how sprint signed that deal to sell however many billion worth of iphones over the next couple years.
    Exactly...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-09-2012 12:41 PM
    AND, Sprint just announced 100 new markets for LTE coming soon...still behind the competition, but it helps.

Why Sprint is pushing LTE for 100 cities in “coming months” — Mobile Technology News
    09-10-2012 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD