Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you. I'm not the type to go buy a new phone because it's just what everybody wants. After spending 4 years of my life with a blackberry and being in denial I switched over to iPhone 4s last year when it came out. Lately it just bores me. That's why I'm considering a SG3. I just don't want a taller screen but also just a tad wider. I refuse to get a phone just because it's a trendy phone. Whateva in the end I might just stay with my 4S with iOS6. If I get bored...I might just jailbreak it again.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Like you, I was a real Blackberry fanboy going back to the 7290. It was an Android device that took me away from Blackberry and the 4S took me away from Android. Go figure. Anyway, I'm content with my current device and am in no hurry to buy the new one. If it turns out to be more than I thought it would be then I buy it. We will know soon enough, right? :D

rooktdphi

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
i'll be switching from the VZW Galaxy Nexus to the new iPhone. part of my wanting to switch is for the less wide phone - I'm a tall guy (6') with big hands, but that little bit of extra wideness makes it uncomfortable to try and text, etc with one hand...

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Like you, I was a real Blackberry fanboy going back to the 7290. It was an Android device that took me away from Blackberry and the 4S took me away from Android. Go figure. Anyway, I'm content with my current device and am in no hurry to buy the new one. If it turns out to be more than I thought it would be then I buy it. We will know soon enough, right? :D

Correct. I've even contemplated just staying with my 4S running iOS 6. If that satisfies me and iOS 6 is great I'll have no need to upgrade. I'm sure the improved camera and improved speed on iPhone 5 won't be such a noticeable difference to that of the 4S. Beside I'm on sprint and here in Miami we don't have 4G LTE yet. So I may just wait till we get LTE here with Sprint and then upgrade to iPhone 5 or SG3. I rather have the LTE upgrade over a screen that's only 1/2" bigger than my 4S screen. In any case my decision as well as many relies on what exactly Apple will announce on Wednesday Sep 12 😄

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Lordshakti

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I just want the new iphone to be thinner...n be called NOT as THE NEW IPHONE..they shud name it something else..

M quite comfortable with the current size..

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Misleading thread title!
I was expecting a very different conversation, lol.

I would definitely consider a larger phone.
Most of my usage is interacting with or getting information/entertainment from the screen.
So, for me, bigger is better.
;)

bwahahaha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73