Ordered my iPhone 5

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I preordered from AT&T at 2:06 already have information saying its ready to ship

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my iPhone 5 on the 14th through the Apple Store App. I got this email from Apple today:

Thank you for your recent iPhone 5 purchase at the Apple Store.

We would like to let you know that every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $49 service fee.

We noticed you weren't given the opportunity to add AppleCare+ to your iPhone. If you would like to extend your coverage for only $99, please reply to this email by September 21st.

After that date, if you would still like to purchase AppleCare+ within the first thirty days of receiving your iPhone, you can call AppleCare at 800-MY-IPHONE or visit an Apple Retail Store.

Thank you for shopping with Apple.

Sincerely,

Apple Online Store Team​

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I ended up ordering through Apple. I signed a contract with AT&T for the first time in my 3 years of being with them. Went with the White 64GB GSM iP5. I sold my Black iPhone 4S to Gazelle for $400 which paid for the new iPhone. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I finally bit and ordered one today. When it was announced I said I wasn't going to. No LTE here and nothing se earth shattering with me being mid contract. But this will probably be the last time I can get a subsidy and keep unlimited so I may as well. I think Verizon will shut down that loop home. Plus I need more capacity, 16GB isn't enough.

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered my black 32 GB iPhone 5 threw Verizon's website at around 5:15 am before work! I got lucky & am expected to get it on the 21st :) I can't wait!

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Ordered a black/slate 16 GB around 3:30 AM ET through Verizon and got an email around 11 AM saying there was a problem with the credit check. Called Verizon and sorted it out and now it looks like I'll be getting it on 9/26. Not a big deal for me, it's just a phone. I have an iPhone 4 now so the 5 will be a huge upgrade for me.

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Verizon told me October 5 today? Is that uniform for everyone or just me. She said the date kept changing.anyone else expected to ship Oct 5.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone used the AppleCare+? Is $99 for 2 years a good deal?

Thx

I have never bought AppleCare and never needed it. Some buy it for the extra year and peace of mind, but I usually get rid of my iphone every year so no need for extra coverage :)

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Then Oct 5 is pretty accudate as you didnt make the first batch.

Dammit I understand they need Ti check my shipment to make sure I didn't send them a box of rocks but they could have easily placed the pre order and just charge me in the event I did send them a box of rocks. In essence I did send them a box of rocks it was a droid 4.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Order mine from apple.com at 10am (EST) Friday the 14th. I had stayed up late to pre order but fell asleep. So now I wouldn't be getting my phone until October 5th. So my iphone 4 will have to do until then. I would brave the line this Friday but I don't feel like standing in line 12 plus hours like I did for the iphone 4 (even though I met some cool people, and apple gave us breakfast, lunch, and dinner for FREE).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73