Ordered my iPhone 5

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I set the alarm on my 4S to wake me up, but it didn't go off (and it wasn't set on silent and the ringer was on full), but I happened to wake up at 3:30 am CST. I'm on the "ship in two weeks" group to deliver on October 2nd. I guess that my 4S is jealous and doesn't want to leave me. :D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I set the alarm on my 4S to wake me up, but it didn't go off (and it wasn't set on silent and the ringer was on full), but I happened to wake up at 3:30 am CST. I'm on the "ship in two weeks" group to deliver on October 2nd. I guess that my 4S is jealous and doesn't want to leave me. :D

Tech gadgets often misbehave when they sense that they are being replaced. And somehow, they always know.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I tried to post here this morning, but it seemed to be still locked.

Sent:Fri Sep 14 07:37:04 UTC 2012
Subject: Your Confirmation for AT&T Order #14069847835

Dear LIESELOTTE,
Thank you for placing your order with AT&T.

Your iPhone 5 will be delivered on 9/21/12. All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to ship. You can check your order status online anytime.

Your shipment may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes. Items in your cart will be held until all items in your order can be sent in one shipment. Next day or Saturday delivery not available in all areas. Delivery not available on Sunday.

Please note, your credit card will be charged at time of shipment. If using either a credit or debit card, funds in the amount of this purchase will be immediately held and not available for other use. Credit and debit card transactions will not appear in your account until time of shipment.

We appreciate your business. Here is a copy of your order summary:

Order Number: 14069847835

Type Description Monthly Price One Time Price
Line 1 (LORI Hxxxxxxx 650######)
Device Apple iPhone 5 - 16GB - Black $199.99
Features DataPlus 300MB for iPhone on 4G LTE $20.00
Not Eligible for Mail-In Rebate
*Order Total $199.99

* Amount excludes taxes. Applicable sales taxes will be added to this total.
You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to ship.

As soon as your device ships, we will send an email confirmation including a tracking number for your convenience. You can track your order online by entering your order number at https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status. (Status may not be available if your order was placed within the past 24 hours.)

Last edited:

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with the customer service rep for businesses at Rogers and ordered my 32GB iPhone5. Can't wait to get this because my works biggest supplier is taking us to palm springs for a week long meeting and this will be great to have with the nightly shenanigans.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Tried to pre order at best buy store. Would have to return the phone I'm using now since I'm within my 30 days just to pre order. I can't go without a phone for a week or more, so I might have to take my chances on the 21st with walking in and trying to get one at launch.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Got mine ordered a few minutes before midnight on the Verizon website. Black 16GB. Now next friday needs to get here!!!

Beezzy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered thru VZW website, got confirmation email, they didn't charge me yet

So I ordered my iPhone 5 last night on Verizon Wireless website I got my confirmation email saying I would get everything shipped to me by the 21st so that was good, but the only problem is that nothing has been charged to my debit card yet. I normally get a text from Chase for large dollar amount purchases right after a transaction but got nothing. So I checked my account and no transaction has happened yet from them.

Anyone else order thru VZW's website and not get charged yet or know when we're gonna get charged?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol! I remember last year there was a few people who weren't charged immediately who thought they were going to get a free iPhone. Those were some lulz! :D

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
lol! I remember last year there was a few people who weren't charged immediately who thought they were going to get a free iPhone. Those were some lulz! :D

Ha people always are like "I ordered right away and others have been charged before me WTF I beter get mine the same time blah blah blah lol"

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
when i preordered the iphone 4 i didnt get the comfirmation email until like 5 or 6 days after the preorder. i wasnt charged until 3 days after i got the phone...i havent recieved a confirmation email yet even though my order shows up on apples order status, and havent been charged yet, although i believe they usually dont charge until the phone ships.

PhxBlue

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Ordered mine at 12:20 am.. Got an email at 11am saying there was a billing error.. Cancelled the order because i couldn't figure out what the problem was.. Had an epiphany 8 hours later and re-ordered. So I got it but now i wait 3 weeks instead of the 21st.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine at 12:20 am.. Got an email at 11am saying there was a billing error.. Cancelled the order because i couldn't figure out what the problem was.. Had an epiphany 8 hours later and re-ordered. So I got it but now i wait 3 weeks instead of the 21st.

What was it that caused the billing error?

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Quick question: I preordered from Verizon at 3 AM Friday, They still have not charged my credit card. Is that normal procedure?
i pre ordered my iphone 4 from att, and had the same question. called and asked and they told me that i wouldnt be charged until the phone shipped. in the end, i wasnt charged until 3 days after i recieved thr phone. as long as you got a confirmation number and it shows up on an order status i wouldnt worry too much about it

campuscop2003

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my 5 on Sept 15th , after 6 days of "processing" order status I went to my local Apple store on the 21st in the afternoon and walked right out with a 16GB white beauty!
I am replaced a 4 in case ya cared!

Last edited:

mickeycj

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my 5 on Friday directly from Apple. Can't wait! Making the jump from BlackBerry.

Does anyone know if the unlocked phone from Apple will come with a nano-sim card or do I have to get one directly from my carrier before it arrives?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox