• Yes

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I know there's a poll on whether or not we will be upgrading to the iPhone 5 sooner or later, but I wonder how many of us have upgrades coming up by the time it comes out. I know a lot of us signed up for new 2 year contracts when the 4S came out

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 lines. My wife has an Android, I have a iPhone 4s. Both of ours are not due for another year. However, my 3rd line has a Blackberry on it and is available now for upgrade. So I am going to use it to get my iPhone 5 and my wife is going to swap out her Android and use my 4s.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 lines. My wife has an Android, I have a iPhone 4s. Both of ours are not due for another year. However, my 3rd line has a Blackberry on it and is available now for upgrade. So I am going to use it to get my iPhone 5 and my wife is going to swap out her Android and use my 4s.

wish i was as lucky

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
We have a 3rd line we don't use anymore since my father-in-law passed away, so each year we always have an upgrade available. However since I am not upgrading to the iPhone 5 the point is moot this year.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
We have a 3rd line we don't use anymore since my father-in-law passed away, so each year we always have an upgrade available. However since I am not upgrading to the iPhone 5 the point is moot this year.
that's an interesting one. why arent you upgrading to the iphone 5?

jf1450

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 4S just since Christmas so I've got a ways to go. My better half has a 4, due for upgrade just in time for her March birthday so a 5 it'll be.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I get to upgrade every 12 months because my line is over $100 but not sure if I'm sticking with iOS.

Via Tapatalk iPhone 4S

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have an upgrade coming next month. I bought my Storm2 on contract with Verizon and gladly paid full price for the 4s to get away from the BB once and for all. Won't be using the upgrade to get the 5 thought. Until the 4s quits, I'm sticking with it.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have an upgrade in December but if I use it good bye unlimited data. And I don't have 850 to lay out for full retail. Although my brother has one in November and he only wants the 4S so I'm trying to talk him into switching phones.

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
As of Sept 1, I'm elgible to upgrade!!! Perfect timing to upgrade to iPhone 5 ( I currently have a Samsung Epic, because Sprint didn't have the iPhone 2 years ago)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't and even if I did I would be paying full price to keep unlimited data on verizon only until the other 3 lines on my account are out of contract then I am switching carriers. It will be cheaper for me to switch all 4 of my lines to att rather than verizons new share plans.

bigg22

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Bought my 4S outright, gonna give it to my wife and buy the 5 outright as well. Hate being stuck on contract.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
My next thread will be "what is the average household income of iMore members?". I think I already have a pretty good idea. Seems to be around 200k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox