Is there a way to preorder the iPhone using an AT&T discounted upgrade? If so, could someone give me any advice on how to do so. Thanks for your help!
    09-04-2012 03:44 PM
    Yes, wait until a pre-order date is announced and check with your carrier that day.
    09-04-2012 03:47 PM
    Thank you. I assumed there had to be a way but couldn't find anything on the AT&T website.
    09-04-2012 03:56 PM
    Thank you. I assumed there had to be a way but couldn't find anything on the AT&T website.
    That would be because the phone hasn't been announced yet, lol. Once it has been announced, there will be a half billion resources online for every question you could possibly have (and twice as many people on here asking the same redundant question).
    09-04-2012 04:17 PM
    That would be because the phone hasn't been announced yet, lol. Once it has been announced, there will be a half billion resources online for every question you could possibly have (and twice as many people on here asking the same redundant question).
    Well I meant I couldn't find any precedent from previous phone announcements and preorders using a upgrade. The only way I've ever bought a phone was by walking into the store months after a release.
    09-04-2012 04:27 PM
    Well I meant I couldn't find any precedent from previous phone announcements and preorders using a upgrade. The only way I've ever bought a phone was by walking into the store months after a release.
    Just order it from Apple.com !
    09-04-2012 05:11 PM
    Just order it from Apple.com !
    You can order from apple.com and still use your upgrade?
    09-04-2012 07:54 PM
    You can order from apple.com and still use your upgrade?
    Yes. The system checks your phone number (and personal info) which is connected to your carrier to give you your pricing when pre-ordering on Apple's website.
    09-04-2012 08:00 PM
    If you can get into apple's site that is. It's hit pretty hard at first usually but it dies down. Usually have a day or two before shipping dates jump. I'd rather have more time after announcement to preorder considering carriers have NO info or don't give much notice.
    09-04-2012 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD