Questions on September 12th..

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I've got a few questions about the announcement of the next generation iPhone.. If they have already been covered I do apologize.

1) Can you preorder an out-right purchase?

2) I plan to buy the new device at retail so I do not forfeit my unlimited data, and I've already come to peace with that fact. Does anyone have an idea what the retail price will be for, what I'm assuming will be, the lowest at 16GB? I've set aside $650 in a separate bank account awaiting the preorder date, but I just want to be sure that's about the right amount I should have for it.

Thanks all!

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've got a few questions about the announcement of the next generation iPhone.. If they have already been covered I do apologize.

1) Can you preorder an out-right purchase?
Yes

2) I plan to buy the new device at retail so I do not forfeit my unlimited data, and I've already come to peace with that fact. Does anyone have an idea what the retail price will be for, what I'm assuming will be, the lowest at 16GB? I've set aside $650 in a separate bank account awaiting the preorder date, but I just want to be sure that's about the right amount I should have for it.

Thanks all!

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk
A lot of people seem to think that the price will remain as it is now.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as you have a month, start seeping like 5bucks a day into that account so that you will cover taxes (or get the 32gb)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2