Every thing we know about this is wrong.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Have you noticed anything strange about this iPhone? Since when was a phone leaked with this much detail before? Also where why hasn't the Apple Gestapo arrested the guy who showed the parts the first time? Or attempted to?

iPhone 4 with Gizmodo.

spcurtis81

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm secretly hoping all the leaks have been falsified by apple to throw us all. Mainly because I'm not particularly keen on the design.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
one thing i have noticed this time around.. we have had no hints from Jeremy

maybe he still knows something but got tired of fighting with people last year. even though he was right ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Yup it's a fake. There's absolutely no way Apple will sit idle and let their design float on the net before unveiling them.
It will make competitors release it first and sue them for infringing on their designs when they release.

oh Wong, you funny.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
one thing i have noticed this time around.. we have had no hints from Jeremy

maybe he still knows something but got tired of fighting with people last year. even though he was right ;)

I'm still floating hints around. Just not on the forums. ;)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yup it's a fake. There's absolutely no way Apple will sit idle and let their design float on the net before unveiling them.
It will make competitors release it first and sue them for infringing on their designs when they release.

Apple stopped going after sites posting images of leaks simply because when they did it, all it would do was validate that the leak was in fact real. So they don't do it anymore.

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Apple stopped going after sites posting images of leaks simply because when they did it, all it would do was validate that the leak was in fact real. So they don't do it anymore.

If that was one of your hints, then I'm kinda bummed about this new design.

While I really want to believe that the leaks are not true, I'm almost certain that they are. I will reserve judgement until I hold it in my hands, but the tall skinny screen and headphone jack on the bottom kinda turn me off.

We'll know soon enough.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If that was one of your hints, then I'm kinda bummed about this new design.

While I really want to believe that the leaks are not true, I'm almost certain that they are. I will reserve judgement until I hold it in my hands, but the tall skinny screen and headphone jack on the bottom kinda turn me off.

We'll know soon enough.

No hints. Just a fact how Apple stopped going after real product image leaks. Take it for what it's worth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73