I'm secretly hoping all the leaks have been falsified by apple to throw us all. Mainly because I'm not particularly keen on the design.
    08-29-2012 04:40 PM
    I'm secretly hoping all the leaks have been falsified by apple to throw us all. Mainly because I'm not particularly keen on the design.
    Don't count on it.
    08-30-2012 04:40 PM
    one thing i have noticed this time around.. we have had no hints from Jeremy

maybe he still knows something but got tired of fighting with people last year. even though he was right
    Last edited by Jeremy; 08-31-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    Jeremy likes this.
    08-30-2012 04:47 PM
    ^^^ He probably grew tired of people calling BS on his posts from last year...all of which were legitimate.
    Jeremy likes this.
    08-30-2012 09:27 PM
    Yup it's a fake. There's absolutely no way Apple will sit idle and let their design float on the net before unveiling them.
    It will make competitors release it first and sue them for infringing on their designs when they release.
    oh Wong, you funny.
    08-31-2012 06:43 AM
    one thing i have noticed this time around.. we have had no hints from Jeremy

maybe he still knows something but got tired of fighting with people last year. even though he was right
    I'm still floating hints around. Just not on the forums.
    08-31-2012 09:07 PM
    ^^^ He probably grew tired of people calling BS on his posts from last year...all of which were legitimate.
    This is also true.
    08-31-2012 09:08 PM
    Yup it's a fake. There's absolutely no way Apple will sit idle and let their design float on the net before unveiling them.
    It will make competitors release it first and sue them for infringing on their designs when they release.
    Apple stopped going after sites posting images of leaks simply because when they did it, all it would do was validate that the leak was in fact real. So they don't do it anymore.
    GPAbsinthe likes this.
    08-31-2012 09:10 PM
    Apple stopped going after sites posting images of leaks simply because when they did it, all it would do was validate that the leak was in fact real. So they don't do it anymore.
    If that was one of your hints, then I'm kinda bummed about this new design.

While I really want to believe that the leaks are not true, I'm almost certain that they are. I will reserve judgement until I hold it in my hands, but the tall skinny screen and headphone jack on the bottom kinda turn me off.

We'll know soon enough.
    09-03-2012 12:20 AM
    If that was one of your hints, then I'm kinda bummed about this new design.

While I really want to believe that the leaks are not true, I'm almost certain that they are. I will reserve judgement until I hold it in my hands, but the tall skinny screen and headphone jack on the bottom kinda turn me off.

We'll know soon enough.
    No hints. Just a fact how Apple stopped going after real product image leaks. Take it for what it's worth.
    09-03-2012 12:23 AM
    It's really the best thing they can do...
    09-03-2012 10:21 AM
    It's really the best thing they can do...
    No doubt. By having sites remove the images it just reaffirmed to everyone that was the actual device.
    09-03-2012 10:24 AM
    No doubt. By having sites remove the images it just reaffirmed to everyone that was the actual device.
    And it was a loss of time and money. Best to keep the poker face on until they actually lay the cards...
    09-03-2012 11:50 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD