After reading skimming through this thread, I want an LED notification light on the iPhone...
    Just to **** off the people who don't want one.

Muahahah!!!
    Fausty82 likes this.
    10-15-2013 09:25 PM
    I just remembered something.
    When I switched to iPhone four years ago, I really missed the LED light for the first couple of weeks.
    When I stopped missing it, I realized the led is one of the things that put the crack in crackberry.
    I had been a slave to that stupid light, checking it constantly, imagining I saw it blinking when it wasn't.

I felt liberated.
    Which is why I'm now hard into the NO WAY DO I WANT AN LED ON THE IPHONE camp.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 10-15-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    kch50428, Fausty82 and joeye333 like this.
    10-15-2013 10:42 PM
    "...imagining I saw it blinking when it wasn't"
    that was funny
    10-16-2013 12:14 AM
    I just remembered something.
    When I switched to iPhone four years ago, I really missed the LED light for the first couple of weeks.
    When I stopped missing it, I realized the led is one of the things that put the crack in crackberry.
    I had been a slave to that stupid light, checking it constantly, imagining I saw it blinking when it wasn't.

I felt liberated.
    Which is why I'm now hard into the NO WAY DO I WANT AN LED ON THE IPHONE camp.
    This post made me laugh, especially the part about imagining seeing the LED light blinking. You are spot-on....
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    10-16-2013 09:08 AM
154 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD