Apple iPhone 5 and iPad mini event planned for September 12, iPhone 5 release date for September 21 | iMore.com

I can't wait to place my order. 4" screen, LTE, and other features expected. Sign me up. Who else it getting one?
    J-MOBILEHITE352 likes this.
    07-30-2012 01:58 AM
    My good old Palm Pre 2 broke a few days ago & I picked up an iPhone 4 from Best Buy for only $50. If the new iPhone is coming out this soon, I think I'll return my 4 while I still can. I didn't think the new iPhone would come out this soon. I'll just have to tough it out with an old dumb phone until then.
    07-30-2012 02:28 AM
    DUDE! just read the news about this yesterday!... and i put in a request to have that day off just incase it does come out the 21, im going to be in line at the verizon store to pick it up...i dont care if there won't be a line i still wanna get it as early as i can so i can play with it all weekend!

you think there will be lines to get the phone? i hope not
    07-30-2012 03:11 AM
    DUDE! just read the news about this yesterday!... and i put in a request to have that day off just incase it does come out the 21, im going to be in line at the verizon store to pick it up...i dont care if there won't be a line i still wanna get it as early as i can so i can play with it all weekend!

you think there will be lines to get the phone? i hope not
    Absolutely... there are always lines for new Apple releases... the rumored bigger screen and LTE radio will make this one a hotter ticket than any previous iPhone...
    07-30-2012 09:59 AM
    Absolutely... there are always lines for new Apple releases... the rumored bigger screen and LTE radio will make this one a hotter ticket than any previous iPhone...
    well except when the 4 and 4s came to verizon there was no lines. There will always be lines at apple stores, but if you preorder which is the smart thing to do, you usually get it a day or two before hand anyway and don't have to chance there being a huge line.
    07-30-2012 11:33 AM
    Apple iPhone 5 and iPad mini event planned for September 12, iPhone 5 release date for September 21 | iMore.com

I can't wait to place my order. 4" screen, LTE, and other features expected. Sign me up. Who else it getting one?
    I "plan" on it, only if I have the $900 saved up to buy one retail for a 64GB version (hopefully they'll have higher capacities) since I wont be up grade eligible and want to keep my Verizon unlimited data plan....
    07-31-2012 09:28 PM
    well except when the 4 and 4s came to verizon there was no lines. There will always be lines at apple stores, but if you preorder which is the smart thing to do, you usually get it a day or two before hand anyway and don't have to chance there being a huge line.
    Also with the new iPad there really weren't that many lines, if at all, if I remember correctly.
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-31-2012 09:29 PM
    I "plan" on it, only if I have the $900 saved up to buy one retail for a 64GB version (hopefully they'll have higher capacities) since I wont be up grade eligible and want to keep my Verizon unlimited data plan....
    Same here(just not 64gb). I'll keep buying full retail to keep unlimited lte.
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    07-31-2012 10:40 PM
    does apple release it on 21 September for sure..? because I just thinking to Pick Iphone 4S as Birthday Gift.. But if They will seriously Release it in next 2 month.. I would be waiting.. I would be really happy, having iphone 5..

ahhh Really confused and Need advice.. ..
    07-31-2012 10:59 PM
    does apple release it on 21 September for sure..? because I just thinking to Pick Iphone 4S as Birthday Gift.. But if They will seriously Release it in next 2 month.. I would be waiting.. I would be really happy, having iphone 5..

ahhh Really confused and Need advice.. ..
    I would wait. It will be out late September or October.
    07-31-2012 11:05 PM
    If u upgrade a line that don't have unlimited then then u get the phone cheaper and keep your data .. They can't take away unlimited from a line that don't have it .. I understand not everyone has this option but might also be worth sacrificing another line unlimited to keep your if that other line dont even come close to using 2 gigs a month ..

I have got 4 and 4s on launch day from Verizon never a line .. The 4s I was in and out in 10 min .. Everyone can go stand at apple I'll go to Verizon
    08-01-2012 01:07 AM
    If u upgrade a line that don't have unlimited then then u get the phone cheaper and keep your data .. They can't take away unlimited from a line that don't have it .. I understand not everyone has this option but might also be worth sacrificing another line unlimited to keep your if that other line dont even come close to using 2 gigs a month ..

I have got 4 and 4s on launch day from Verizon never a line .. The 4s I was in and out in 10 min .. Everyone can go stand at apple I'll go to Verizon
    I like to preorder because you usually get the phone a day or so before its in store. Plus I can sit at home and not have to deal with Verizon reps also.
    08-01-2012 11:46 AM
    If you are happy with the current iP4S with 3G then go for it, but honestly with just 2 months to go its worth the wait. I mean I sold my iP4S already so I could bank that money and wait it out. Its not fun waiting or going without but the closer you get to launch date the lower the resale value especially given the big changes coming. If anything look for a used iP4S on eBay to hold you over.
    08-08-2012 01:16 PM
    iMore.com | The #1 Site for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV owners INFORMED Us on 2012/JUL/30, that the iPHONE_5 has an EVENT on 2012/SEP/12 & being LAUNCHED on 2012/SEP/21!!!

Good News for MEMBERS at: https://www.Facebook.com/LoyalCustom...LE.2002.Nov.29 & https://www.Facebook.com/AppleIncTMo...hone52012Jun25
    08-08-2012 11:28 PM
    here i saw again iphone 5 leacked image for dock connector..
    Apple's iPhone 5 Dock Connector Pics Leaked | SomTeck
    08-11-2012 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD