Click to view quoted image

From this image it seems that the new iPhone will be slightly broader than the 4S. I'm confused.

Anyway, should it actually be broader I would jump up an rejoice because an only elongated form factor would look lopsided.
    I think it would be broader but the screen would be the same width as previous I phones. Maybe have to make it a tad wider to get the thinness they wanted.
    08-13-2012 01:06 PM
    Looks like its legit... but what are the chances Apple ever decides to leak a fake iPhone? Every year the phone gets leaked out, maybe one year they could actually surprise us lol!
    If I was in charge of Apple's marketing team, I would leak details and parts of the "new" phone that were complete bs and then blow everyone's mind when we unveiled something completely different and unexpected. I think that would be the marketing ploy of the century.

Sent from my iPhone -Tapatalk
    08-14-2012 02:00 AM
    I think it would be broader but the screen would be the same width as previous I phones. Maybe have to make it a tad wider to get the thinness they wanted.
    I've thought about this and it would imply that the side bezels would be wider. It would look ridiculous quite frankly.

Anyway, it is not too long to go.
    08-14-2012 04:17 AM
    Are there so many different with the iPhone 4S?
    I also read some rumors from some other blogs such as iFunia, there are too many models of the iPhone 5, maybe we'll be let down when the iPhone 5 come
    08-14-2012 05:50 AM
    im going to get the white one
    08-17-2012 03:54 AM
    If I was in charge of Apple's marketing team, I would leak details and parts of the "new" phone that were complete bs and then blow everyone's mind when we unveiled something completely different and unexpected. I think that would be the marketing ploy of the century.

Thats what I was sayin basically! It seems so easy for them to do and they've yet to do it!
    08-17-2012 07:16 PM
    looks like iPhone 4 not bigger change like Samsung s3
    08-18-2012 06:24 AM

What makes you think that they aren't doing that now...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-19-2012 09:10 PM

From this image it seems that the new iPhone will be slightly broader than the 4S. I'm confused.

Anyway, should it actually be broader I would jump up an rejoice because an only elongated form factor would look lopsided.
    Look at the 4S... it's a little out of focus compared with the "5".... I'm thinking the width difference (if any) isn't as dramatic... it's that the "5" is sticking out more, and hte 4S is slid back a bit... the "5" is in perfect focus, while the 4S is not quite
    08-20-2012 09:42 AM
    Look at the 4S... it's a little out of focus compared with the "5".... I'm thinking the width difference (if any) isn't as dramatic... it's that the "5" is sticking out more, and hte 4S is slid back a bit... the "5" is in perfect focus, while the 4S is not quite
    +1

That, and then add the fact that the phones are tilted up a little bit.
    08-20-2012 10:13 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD