The next iPhone release date

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I think Jeremy is saying they will post news to the front page, unless he has something really special he isn't sharing.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)i won't lie, i'm really excited for the next release date for the next iPhone(5?) TBH. I dont have an upgrade avail, but i'm dying to see if Apple has re-designed the screen size or phone shape overall. I know if i love it, i'm gonna crawl under a rock LOL cuz i dont have an upgrade till either April or Aug 2013!! (i forgot which month) Plus as of now, i have too much invested case wise and other accessories to just leave my 4S behind!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hoping for it being released September 21st! I think the Samsung Galaxy S III might help the iPhone launch sooner.

I doubt the GS3 has anything to do with it. If that were the case the New iPhone would have seen a summer release date instead of the fall.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
except the iphone 4s didn't really "kill the competition" when it was released.

It's not that it killed the competition, but the iPhone 4S did have record breaking sales figures upon its release. I think the new iPhone will probably double those figures considering a lot of people with the iPhone 4 already were holding off on purchasing a new iPhone until the next iPhone came out.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It's not that it killed the competition, but the iPhone 4S did have record breaking sales figures upon its release. I think the new iPhone will probably double those figures considering a lot of people with the iPhone 4 already were holding off on purchasing a new iPhone until the next iPhone came out.

I'm not saying it won't sell better than the 4s. I was referring to the previous poster who said the 4s killed the competition which it didn't. In sales maybe but even that may be iffy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner