People actually listen to Rush Limbaugh by choice?
    It's the opposite of people who watch MSNBC by choice.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-10-2012 09:12 PM
    I don't remember, which form factor are you talking about? I don't recall so many of the same leaks for the 4s. I know this because I actively follow the blogs and I was surprised that the 4s was same as the 4.
    I thought the rumors were very clear and accurate last year.
    When the white iPhone 4 finally came out in April, I looked at all the usual rumor sites and everything pointed to 4S in the fall, so I went ahead and bought the white 4 the day it was released. 6 months later the rumors proved true.
    I think it's just way too big an international production to keep anything secret anymore.
    I hope I'm wrong since I don't like the rumored design at all.
    09-10-2012 11:55 PM
    It's the opposite of people who watch MSNBC by choice.
    Terrible comparison..
    09-11-2012 05:12 AM
    If apple can make a iphone do that then im coming back.

Tap'n 'Like A Boss'
    09-11-2012 05:36 AM
    Yeah but I dont think there will be any remarkable improvement in this upcoming iphone 5 isnt?
    09-11-2012 07:10 AM
    I am pretty bummed that apple didn't prove my suspicions wrong about the new phone design, but what I am far more disappointed about is the fact that no new OS updates were announced since what they announced at WWDC. And don't say panorama .... whoop dee doo!! That is just straight out ridiculous, coupled by the fact that the ones they did announce at WWDC weren't all that ground breaking to begin with. I feel that apple has not been really listening to what people want out of their OS. I also feel with their last two releases they are slowing down and somewhat getting lazy on their innovation. Does anyone out there feel the same way?
    redbeard likes this.
    09-12-2012 07:49 PM
    What this means is that people have had enough time to figure out the exact process Apple uses in their supply chain, what pieces/parts are ordered, gotten their moles inside the Chinese manufacturing plants and have been able to out maneuver Apple's highly secret operations.

There are plenty of Apple haters out there who will do anything to "wreck" or take the surprise out of an Apple launch...
    09-12-2012 09:10 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD