I'm thinking these parts leake on the net the past couple days are fakes or either prototype parts. The reason I feel this way is simple how and where did they get them and if the parts are in fact real then the new iPhone is coming very soon. It's simple usually with any new apple product they always produce the first wave of replacement parts and phones so how would these places get them if they haven't finalized production because if production isn't finalized then any part is part of a prototype which would be in apples hands and not anywhere else. Also what really drive me to this was the release of the so called schematic of the new iPhone this would surely be inside apple and protected at all cost so no way this gets out. Now I must admit these parts look very genuine but the info on this phone has been talked about to death for months how hard would it be to take tht info and construct a schematic or even a case that could be passed off. Why it ls easy Internet traffic remember if not for a dropped phone in a bar we wouldn't know what the iPhone 4 would have looked like so if apple has their supply chain very well controlled and protected then how does this leak occur easy put this together and we will generate a lot of hits on our site now I'm not saying imore or bgr or those sites but look at where the pictures started they make money off traffic so that's just my thoughts.
    06-08-2012 05:33 PM
    I hope they are fake, a stretched 4/4S with the samwe giant black bezels is not what I waited over two years for. If that's all Apple has in store, that Galaxy 3 is looking better and better..
    Premium1 likes this.
    06-08-2012 07:26 PM
    I hope they are fake, a stretched 4/4S with the samwe giant black bezels is not what I waited over two years for. If that's all Apple has in store, that Galaxy 3 is looking better and better..
    Agree. If they are going with a larger screen make it a little wider not just longer. People can say about developers having to redo their apps but so be it. They will do it because they don't want to give up that $$. A longer iphone you might as well just keep the small 3.5" screen.
    06-08-2012 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD