The concept of Antoine Brieux is very good. However, i would have appreciated an aluminum design.

What are your thoughts?

Link: iPhone Liquidmetal Concept Is One Of The Best We've Ever Seen [IMAGES] | Redmond Pie
    05-01-2012 01:57 PM
    As I've stated several times, I don't care what the next iPhone is made of as long as it's well-built and professional-looking. If it looks & feels cheap, I will NOT get it.
    05-01-2012 03:27 PM
    As I've stated several times, I don't care what the next iPhone is made of as long as it's well-built and professional-looking. If it looks & feels cheap, I will NOT get it.
    I'd like it to feel better in my hand. More similar to the 3G or 3GS form factor instead of edged.
    05-01-2012 04:34 PM
    I'd like it to feel better in my hand. More similar to the 3G or 3GS form factor instead of edged.
    I hear ya, but I also like how the iPhone 4/4S feels in my hand.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    05-01-2012 05:02 PM
    I like the 3gs form factor and feel better than the iphone 4. I can't see apple going with that large of a screen and I think we are going to see a similar processor to what is in the new ipad with the quad core gpu.
    sherlock likes this.
    05-01-2012 07:55 PM
    The concept of Antoine Brieux is very good. However, i would have appreciated an aluminum design.

What are your thoughts?

Link: iPhone Liquidmetal Concept Is One Of The Best We've Ever Seen [IMAGES] | Redmond Pie
    The mockup is ugly, but I agree with you on the aluminum design.
    05-03-2012 11:49 PM
    Although the concept does look o.k. i hate huge phones. 4.3 is my limit. I hope the next iphone has a perfect 4" screen and a hardware refresh because im somewhat tired of the shape of my ip4.
    05-05-2012 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD