What color are you getting....?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
assuming Apple sticks with Black & White i will go with a black one

I think they will stick with those colors. Even if the back is aluminum they should have a choice for the front. (and I have no idea what it will look like, just guessing.)

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I really want to try white this time but I'm not sure. It would be nice if they came in different colors, like blue. But I guess it's really going to depend on what the new device looks like.

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I think they will stick with those colors. Even if the back is aluminum they should have a choice for the front. (and I have no idea what it will look like, just guessing.)

All lies! Share thine knowledge, good sir!

Anyway, on topic, black all the way. I love the white devices, they are just gorgeous... But I could never run with one as my daily color.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

gzigoris

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
My 2012 ipad is white covered with Ghost armor all around but color doesn't really matter to me. Man they make skins in many colors. Does anyone skin their iPhones?:eek:

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Think I'll stick with white again. Looks classy.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

Fdmstng99

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
My last 2 iPhones have been black, may go white this time around. Wonder if they will try to release a gun metal type color? Would go with that if they do.

TreSupreme

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
My first post here, I think I'll go for the white if the *new* iPhone has an aluminum backside, all my previous iPhone have been black because I thought the white back 3GS looked way too plasticky, and the 4/4S was just too much white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
This will be our first iphone purchases, but as of right now, we're sticking with white. I had a black ipod before, and that made me feel kind of blah so white sounds more appealing right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice