Gorilla Glass 2 on new iPhone?

Gary Mazo

iMore/Mobile Nations staff
Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I would sort of like a completely glass iPhone - gorilla glass 2 on all sides. Do you think that could be a possibility?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I would sort of like a completely glass iPhone - gorilla glass 2 on all sides. Do you think that could be a possibility?

With no metal frame? Highly doubtful. Gorilla glass or not that would more than likely shatter with one drop. Look how easily the glass on the 4/4S shatters and that's gorilla glass. Granted its not 2 bit gorilla glass none the less.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
though we all would absolutely love that, Apple wouldn't do it. simply because it would be too much money for them to dispense out and they won't have enough money coming in replacing the phones. after all, it only cost them about $150 to make the 4/4S and it cost just that much if you crack the front screen with insurance.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Won't happen but would be cool looking .. I hoping for a step back like original iPhone with metal back but redesigned of course with a bigger screen non physical home button more of a touch button .. And to have the phone rounded feel like the 3G or 3GS .. But no matter what it is I'm sure it will be slick

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2