I hope the "New" iphone has more then just LTE as the only thing LTE Will do for me is make me hit my 3g cap faster, then AT&T (you suck) will throttle my internet even though I have unlimited.
    03-13-2012 04:17 PM
    This was more helpful than I thought it would be. Right now I think I'll sit pat and wait for the next big thing after iP4S
    Probably a wise decision. Since you already have the iPhone 4 you're not really missing out on much anyway and that will surely get you by till the new iPhone comes along.
    03-13-2012 04:21 PM
    As rough as it may sound, i've decided to sit and wait, and stay with Blackberry until the next big thing comes my way. The iPhone (5). Heaven knows i cannot wait anymore. I simply can't.
    03-15-2012 06:55 AM
    4S or wait... I finally decided to go for it. I had a line that had an upgrade coming, so I used that to upgrade my line. When the next iPhone comes out, I'll have a line's eligibility available again... so I can get the new one.

I'm going to take my iPad1 and iPhone4 and go to RadioShack and use those to trade in towards the new iPad... by the looks of things, I can get about $200 for each according to RS' web site - just waiting for FedEx to drop the new phone, then, off to RadioShack...
    03-16-2012 09:07 AM
    4S or wait... I finally decided to go for it. I had a line that had an upgrade coming, so I used that to upgrade my line.
    Congrats. Hope you enjoy your new 4S.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    03-16-2012 09:11 AM
    Congrats. Hope you enjoy your new 4S.
    Thanks... I'm sure I will. I'm really hoping my plan at RadioShack pans out for the new iPad
    03-16-2012 09:22 AM
    Not worth upgrading! Siri is not all its cracked up to be. Hold out for the 5!!!
    03-17-2012 04:47 AM
    I'm also due in a couple of weeks, but I'm coming from a VERY outdated Android device. I'm about 90% convinced to switch to the 4s now, as I don't know if I can go another 6 months with this droid.

Thoughts?
    04-08-2012 11:34 AM
    Advantage of 4s over 5 is I would expect that 4s would be more stable as 5 is new. Just like when 4s was launched lat year there were some niggling problems. Though in my opinion is not detrimental, if you can live with it & are 90% certain, then I don't see why you should wait for 6 months.
    04-08-2012 12:07 PM
    Advantage of 4s over 5 is I would expect that 4s would be more stable as 5 is new. Just like when 4s was launched lat year there were some niggling problems. Though in my opinion is not detrimental, if you can live with it & are 90% certain, then I don't see why you should wait for 6 months.
    I can't recall having any issues with my 4s at the time of purchase. It worked just as good as my 4.

Apple takes great pride in releasing quality products so, I wouldn't expect issues with the new iPhone. If there's a software glitch or two that can easily be addressed via a software update.
    04-09-2012 02:04 PM
    Personally I would love to wait for the new iPhone, but if I end up having to loose my unlimited data plan going to a 4g phone....I will go with the 4s. (Verizon).
    My upgrade date is a short two weeks away....and I can look to get rid of my droid x. While I like android......I am ready for a phone that just works and doesn't constantly lock/reboot/slow down.
    04-09-2012 10:03 PM
    Personally I would love to wait for the new iPhone, but if I end up having to loose my unlimited data plan going to a 4g phone....I will go with the 4s. (Verizon).
    My upgrade date is a short two weeks away....and I can look to get rid of my droid x. While I like android......I am ready for a phone that just works and doesn't constantly lock/reboot/slow down.
    Being free from the awfulness that is Android may be worth going for the 4s now. I dumped Android after 9 months for a full-price phone. It was such a relief to be done with Android. Even for the extra cash, I do not regret it!
    BLiNK likes this.
    04-10-2012 05:18 PM
    Just wait, the hype isn't real!!
    05-06-2012 09:50 PM
    I'm also due in a couple of weeks, but I'm coming from a VERY outdated Android device. I'm about 90% convinced to switch to the 4s now, as I don't know if I can go another 6 months with this droid.

Thoughts?
    Buy a iPhone 4 on Craig's or eBay use it for 6 months then use your upgrade to get newest and sell that one to recoup some of your money someone will always want it for multiple reasons like flashing it etc for other carriers

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-06-2012 11:28 PM
    Absolutely you wait, I paid full price for the iPhone 4 when it hit Verizon and I have had an update since last June that I have not used due to the 4S really not adding much in terms of an upgrade, wait for the next one as it is sure to be a big improvement.
    05-07-2012 09:07 PM
    I have just sold my rezound in preparation to buy the 4s for my uprgradeand am using my og droid 1 for now and I was planning on selling the 4s around the time of the next iPhone launch and buying it full retail ....is this a good idea or should I just buy a 4s used off another forum and just use my upgrade for the next iPhone? ...help

Sent from my iPad HD! using Tapatalk
    Last edited by knights66; 05-25-2012 at 10:17 PM.
    05-25-2012 10:08 PM
    I have just sold my rezound in preparation to buy the 4s for my uprgradeand am using my og droid 1 for now and I was planning on selling the 4s around the time of the next iPhone launch and buying it full retail ....is this a good idea or should I just buy a 4s used off another forum and just use my upgrade for the next iPhone? ...help

What ever you choose to do - I would make plans now get the new iPhone as from what I hear there are going to be major upgrades including a larger screen.

If you can by a used 4S to see you through, then go ahead. Just bear in mind that they will drop in value when the new iPhone comes out!
    taylorz_412 likes this.
    05-26-2012 11:26 AM
    What ever you choose to do - I would make plans now get the new iPhone as from what I hear there are going to be major upgrades including a larger screen.

If you can by a used 4S to see you through, then go ahead. Just bear in mind that they will drop in value when the new iPhone comes out!
    Found a 32gb black 4s for 380 just purchased it and it looks like its in great shape

05-26-2012 04:15 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD