iPhone 5 Launch?

Ocsoe

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Is there any authentic news for iPhone 5 launching date?
g.php

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Stars seem to be aligning on my long stated prediction of around Oct. 12 - which is coincidently 20 months after the iPhone4 launched on Verizon, and all those people that bought at launch time will be eligible to renew again. :D

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Although we have a good source siting October release, until it comes from an official representative of Apple, it's not authentic.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Just to a make point, Apple themselves may not be 100% sure on when they will release the next phone. They may have an idea but so many factors come into play.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just to a make point, Apple themselves may not be 100% sure on when they will release the next phone. They may have an idea but so many factors come into play.

It's too early to tell which direction Apple is going to take yet. IMHO, anything authentic will come when Apple does their yearly announcement of the iPhone 5 or whatever they end up calling it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
This is not "Authentic" news as the OP asked for in the first post, it is rumor and speculation. Not sure why my reply was deleted as "NO" was the correct response to that question. There is NO "Authentic" info on the iPhone 5 yet, period.

New members come aboard and then they leave because they make a post and get a rude reply. "Are you serious" was not called for so post was deleted. Not everybody follows tech as we do. If you can't leave a friendly helpful comment to someones post, just leave it alone and move along.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
New members come aboard and then they leave because they make a post and get a rude reply. "Are you serious" was not called for so post was deleted. Not everybody follows tech as we do. If you can't leave a friendly helpful comment to someones post, just leave it alone and move along.

You're right, I did say that and shouldn't have replied like that. I also said NO, though, which did answer the question correctly. :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Sometime in Fall, Spring, Summer, or Winter.

i agree with this member lol

seriously though, by the time the "next" iPhone will be ready for pre-order it will have been the longest i have EVER waited to use an upgrade..

i hope Apple does not disappoint

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
You're right, I did say that and shouldn't have replied like that. I also said NO, though, which did answer the question correctly. :)

Yeah we just have to be patient with new members. We know we will get the same stuff asked over and over. That's ok though. That's what we are all here for. To help them out. :D

Reactions: Eileen89

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I know when. A little birdie from Fountain Square in Cincinnati told me it will be sometime in 2012. :D

Seriously, when it comes out, it comes out. In the meantime start saving those pennies up. :D

PhoneAddict

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Apple product announcements seem to be superseding world events in the media these days. I was driving back to the office from a meeting this morning and heard on CNBC that a Apple product event was rumored to be scheduled for NYC on 7 March. Got back to the office and saw that the invitations were out for a event in San Francisco. Many reasonable theories above as to a date for the next iPhone, hope it is sooner than later IMO.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73