Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Those who don't want a larger screen can just stick with one of the older model iPhones. I for one, do want to see at least a 4" screen on the next iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Premium1

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Those who don't want a larger screen can just stick with one of the older model iPhones. I for one, do want to see at least a 4" screen on the next iPhone.

I would like to see a larger screen but thing 4" is perfect. Could make it that size without making the overall size that much larger. But then people would ***** that they wanted the same size iphone and don't want to stick "with old tech"

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see a larger screen but thing 4" is perfect. Could make it that size without making the overall size that much larger. But then people would ***** that they wanted the same size iphone and don't want to stick "with old tech"
Well, they'll just have to ***** then, because if the next iPhone does have a 4" screen, chances are the overall size of the iPhone will have to be at least slightly larger as well.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I hope so, but with the rumors that not even the iPad will get it it's not looking good.

The thing is who even says a A6 even exists? Apple has never said that's what the next CPU would be called. I can promise you the CPU in the next iPad is more than sufficiant.

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand the clamoring for a quad core processor. Like Jeremy said, guaranteed whatever Apple decides to do with processor, it's going to be more than sufficient.

A quad core CPU is barely needed for today's hardcore PC games. For a tablet or phone? Not needed... Especially for a properly optimized OS like iOS.

Now more RAM? That's a different story. I would like to see Apple throw in a gig of RAM.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, they'll just have to ***** then, because if the next iPhone does have a 4" screen, chances are the overall size of the iPhone will have to be at least slightly larger as well.

Yes i know it would get a little larger but they could eliminate some of the bezel to accommodate a larger screen without adding a lot to the overall size.

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand the clamoring for a quad core processor. Like Jeremy said, guaranteed whatever Apple decides to do with processor, it's going to be more than sufficient.

A quad core CPU is barely needed for today's hardcore PC games. For a tablet or phone? Not needed... Especially for a properly optimized OS like iOS.

Now more RAM? That's a different story. I would like to see Apple throw in a gig of RAM.

I would not say quad core is barely needed for hardcore PC gamers. It's definitely needed.

Take a look at what's going on with tablets and so-called phones. They are literally becoming all-in-one devices. They are being used for streaming video (changing how we watch TV), they are being used for games, desktop extensions, 3-D is coming, HD photography and 1080P video capture, video messaging and conferencing, and a multitude of other things. Oh and once in a while a phone call is made. To do all of that efficiently, how many processor's would you want?

Software cannot make up for hardware deficiencies or limitations. And with all of the above happening more RAM is a must.... So just because there isn't a need today for something it doesn't mean the need won't arise tomorrow...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh