Iphone 6!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I like the name, 'iPhone LTE' if the next iPhone will be LTE capable.

Just Me, D

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
This thread is soooo lame. Does it really matter what the flipping name of the next device is? Way too much time on your hands, people. :rolleyes:

Just because you find the topic that others are interested in discussing "lame" doesn't mean you should post it and question the other members. Not cool.

Direct from the forum guidelines:

Respect others - Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their age/race/sexual preference/etc. Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Make relevant, meaningful posts - Every post on iMore should add some sort of value to the forum, whether through technical value or community value. Threads and posts that do not further the iPhone community will be locked or deleted at the discretion of the moderators.

Last edited:

vishhh

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Lets just wait ... It's goons be very soon January Is almost over ... may be this summer :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Since it hasn't been that long since Jeremy so kindly requested kindness in this thread, and some people couldn't quite get there, we'll assume this thread has run its course and end it.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Since it hasn't been that long since Jeremy so kindly requested kindness in this thread, and some people couldn't quite get there, we'll assume this thread has run its course and end it.

Better yet, all of the junk has been removed along with replies. No reason to let one person ruin a thread for others.

To the rest of you, please stay on topic or the thread will be closed.

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
To name it the 6 would be confusing to some consumers I'm sure. While it isn't technically the 5, it would make more sense to call it that since it was preceded by the 4.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the apple 5.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
People counting the generations thinking it will be called iPhone 6 are so wrong. Apple stopped naming the phones by generation the minute they named it iPhone 3G. This was the 2nd generationg but was named after it's inclusion of the 3G radio. The 3Gs was then named because it had been upgraded and had speed. The iPhone 4 just happened to coincidentally be the 4th generation. Out of the 5 models only one has been called by generation since the original iPhone wasn't called iPhone 1. So only once did they name an iPhone based on the generation. It is almost gauranteed they will not call it an iPhone 6, they will call it anything else but an iPhone 6. This would confuse less tech minded people and make no mistake those are the people Apple makes the device for because they are the majority of the market.

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I've wondered, too, about the name iPhone 5 with iOS 6 ??? Talk about getting customers confused! I agree it at least should be iPhone 6 ... or skip the numbers and move into another realm such as iMagic or iPower. Perhaps in the Mac tradition, the iCougar or iWolf (getting into the dog world).

Sonlon

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Can yall count??? the iphone 5 is the 4S. The next iphone will be the Iphone 6!

In case yall dont get it.

iPhone (1)
iPhone 3G (2)
iPhone 3GS (3)
iPhone 4 (4)
iPhone 4S (5)
iPhone 4GS or iPhone 6 (6)

It is reasonble,but we are not sure which name it will be the next generation iphone indeed.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It's gonna be the iPhone 5.6/LTE I have this on good information from a dream that Steve jobs came to me in and told me.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2