(Snipped)...I hear the "it looks like the iphone 4" arguments but that's just looks. Personally, i don't want something different each year meaning all the accessories are incompatible. Bored with how the phone looks? I don't get it when most cover it up with a case.
    'Nuf said, especially the part about most people covering the iphone with a case. I'm one of the few who does not use a case, but you were on-point with your statement. Take care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-29-2012 01:29 PM
    Very good points guys, here is my final piece on why the phone wont be iPhone 5. The first iPhone was called iPhone and then there wasn't a numbered iPhone until the 4. This means that, from what this website seems to think in calling the 6th gen iPhone the iPhone 5, that the iPhone 4 should have been the iPhone 2 and then the 4s would have been like it didn't exist as a numbered phone. Then the 3GS isn't the iPhone 3 and the 3G isn't the 2. Stupid logic, but that is what I am dealing with when I read any articles by this website anymore. IT WILL NOT BE IPHONE 5!
    01-30-2012 08:08 AM
    Stupid logic, but that is what I am dealing with when I read any articles by this website anymore. IT WILL NOT BE IPHONE 5!
    Truth of the matter is YOU DON'T know any more about what the next iPhone is going to be called than any one else on this website. ONLY APPLE KNOWS WHAT IT WILL BE CALLED!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    01-30-2012 11:52 AM
    Very good points guys, here is my final piece on why the phone wont be iPhone 5. The first iPhone was called iPhone and then there wasn't a numbered iPhone until the 4.
    So the 3G and 3GS didn't exist?

This means that, from what this website seems to think in calling the 6th gen iPhone the iPhone 5, that the iPhone 4 should have been the iPhone 2 and then the 4s would have been like it didn't exist as a numbered phone.
    You're not getting it, they called the 5th gen iPhone a 4S, so they can call the 6th gen iPhone whatever the hell they want, including iPhone 5.

Then the 3GS isn't the iPhone 3 and the 3G isn't the 2. Stupid logic, but that is what I am dealing with when I read any articles by this website anymore. IT WILL NOT BE IPHONE 5!
    You're free not to read them and go elsewhere.
    01-30-2012 11:41 PM
    You must not have gotten what I meant. Of course they existed, but they didn't call the iPhone 4 the iPhone 2 so I doubt they'll call the next one the 5. As for going elsewhere, I never said I didn't like the site but when they post stuff and it says iPhone 5 it seems silly to jump the gun. Call it the "next iPhone" or 6th gen iPhone or something. Thanks for being so rude though.
    01-31-2012 12:44 PM
    Why not iPhone 4G?
    02-14-2012 09:54 PM
    I think people get way too wrapped up in this generation talk along with a number...
    02-16-2012 01:34 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD