Vote on when the iPhone 5 is coming out

When will the next gen iPhone be released?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I pretty much dont care Lol The 5 is seriously not going to be all so much different then the 4s to make me re-spend the money. I mean honestly, as much as I love my iPhone, its such a useless cash grab to release a new one every effin ''2 weeks''. I waited from the original iPhone and passed on the 4 and just got the 4s. It would take a lot more than a thinner phone or bigger screen to make me upgrade at this point.:rolleyes:

new one every 2 weeks? This isn't android you're talking about.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Hardware details of the next iPhone (N41AP / iPhone5,1) and more on the new Maps app | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

straight from the article
"We are told Apple is far along in its iOS 6 development, so an October new iPhone deadline should be relatively easy?barring any unforeseen chip, part shortages/labor outages, etc. So ?easy?, in fact, that an earlier release is possible." so beta or not it has still been under work for awhile and who is to say they aren't doing away with betas and dev's don't already have IOS6, they just have a NDA?

" we are told " = rumors :)

fresh618

May 31, 2012
Visit site
an apple employee tried to tell me that the next iphone would release on october 5th. the day of his death i told him stop making things up..

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I think apple is going to keep the same full price for the phones. I mean they have for how long now and can't see them changing that, especially when how much profit they already make off the phones not like they were barely making any profit.

I agree with you here. Apple didn't even change the prices of the New iPad which is now LTE capable, I don't see them raising the prices with the new iPhone either.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW