IPhone 5 Exclusive on Sprint?

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
BINGO. And if it is an exclusive phone, Sprint will be getting the cheaper phone (perhaps 8GB device) off the bat.

I agree, I don't think they will drop some beast of a phone and leave Verizon and AT&T high and dry. They would only be hurting themselves if they did so..

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
BINGO. And if it is an exclusive phone, Sprint will be getting the cheaper phone (perhaps 8GB device) off the bat.

I don't know about the exclusive but I doubt Sprint would be getting the lowest end iphone 4 (8gb) only. I could see the iPhone 4S with the beefed up specs (and 16gb, 32gb etc)but not that low end one. And the radioshack inventory shots show the iPhone 5.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I cant see Sprint buying out the iPhone 5, especially when Sprint's service isn't that spectacular. This still seems a little odd to me.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about the exclusive but I doubt Sprint would be getting the lowest end iphone 4 (8gb) only. I could see the iPhone 4S with the beefed up specs (and 16gb, 32gb etc)but not that low end one. And the radioshack inventory shots show the iPhone 5.

RadioShack is a hack of a technology center. It's passe.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I would love to see AT&T have more competition. Their customer service and network are absolutely abysmal.

That's Verizon's CS ... I have no problems with AT&T ... I lot of it is the chipset radio in the 3GS ... Went they went to Qualcomm for chipsets, the 4S has the best AT&T reception I've EVER seen from an iPhone

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely no way! I don't think there will be another iPhone exclusive deal ever. Why would they offer it on more carriers then only to take them away? it wouldn't be in Apple's best interest anyways. the more carriers the iPhone is on = the more handsets they sell

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely no way! I don't think there will be another iPhone exclusive deal ever. Why would they offer it on more carriers then only to take them away? it wouldn't be in Apple's best interest anyways. the more carriers the iPhone is on = the more handsets they sell

I totally agree - these Sprint only rumors are just silly.

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Obviously it's a stupid rumor, it popped up right before the 4S announcement because of the money Sprint shelled out to get it. We all know now it isn't going to happen. This thread is from 2 months ago.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73