iphone 5 - Expectations?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Larger screen, widgets, support for flash in safari, ditch the glass back, improved battery life over my iPhone 4. That's a start!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I just had a bizarre little moment. Came on here to find out about the iPhone 5 and everything sounded like the current iPhone 4S. Then I looked at the post dates!!!! LOL!!!!!
Ok....I'll go back to lurking and looking for information on the iPhone 5 2012!
Cheers!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 3Gs using Tapatalk

Guy4Tech

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 5will be slightly different. I think that a larger screen is a given, NFC chip, for sure since all the carriers are supporting Isis here in the USA (Except Sprint because of Google Wallet), LTE and world phone capable. New look would be nice and I would like to see some more durability from it. I also would like it to keep its weight, some phones feel cheap without it.

Mike @ Guy4Tech.com

Guy4Tech

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
An LTE iPhone would have to have a GSM antenna along with LTE. The 4S is currently a world phone with CDMA and GSM so that Verizon phones in the USA will work with Vodafone. I can see this happening for the next iPhone. Verizon is making a few LTE phones world phones as well.

Mike @ Guy4Tech.com

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
First, it's the iPhone 6, or new iPhone, or iPhone LTE. And I expect to see 4G LTE, NFC, a larger screen, improvements to the core applications, deeper iCloud integration, better speakers and mics, faster processor.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
First, it's the iPhone 6, or new iPhone, or iPhone LTE. And I expect to see 4G LTE, NFC, a larger screen, improvements to the core applications, deeper iCloud integration, better speakers and mics, faster processor.

Do you have some magical fairy that tells you what the new iPhone is going to be called before any legitimate details have left Apple's development rooms? That must be cool.

In other news...correcting someone when you have no way of knowing what the iPhone is going to be called seems a bit silly, silly.

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site

Do you call the current iPhone (4s) the iPhone 5? I can't imagine Apple skipping the 5 name and going to 6. I do think they might drop he numbering altogether though.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
There must always be one to remind us that it might not be called the iPhone 5, and introduce his theories...

Inevitable. Like it's meaning something...

Sometimes with so much confidence it's almost funny... or, I guess, frustrating. :D

Okay so for you guys we're gonna do a special, and tell you the secret password even though the secret rule of secrecy says we can't.

It's called the iPhone 5... because then everybody understands that you're talking about the next one, and then internet is not a f***ed up place where such a forum exists that would be labeled "iPhone 4G or LTE or 5 or 6 or New iPhone Rumors".

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
TtxHRij0v0-wvNGpwEMlMg2.jpg

Reactions: BreakingKayfabe