iphone 5 - Expectations?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When the iPhone 4 was announced, did anyone expect a Retina display? And with upcoming phones having 12MP cameras, I can definitely see it happening. Not to mention AT&T recently started pushing its LTE network.

Dude, put down the weed and step away from the munchie bar... it simply isn't happening.

Retina display: yes. 12MP camera: NO. LTE: NO.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm gonna laugh if it has LTE.

Since some of you know exactly what it will and will not have, why don't you just list the specs for us already? I'm sure Engadget or Gizmodo would be interested in your inside knowledge as well.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna laugh if it has LTE.

Since some of you know exactly what it will and will not have, why don't you just list the specs for us already? I'm sure Engadget or Gizmodo would be interested in your inside knowledge as well.

Laugh away, i'll be the first to admit wrong if it does...but i'm fairly certain i'll never have to do that.

Edharv1

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
New iphone 5 feature!!!!

We had the original iPhone, brand new state of the art device, then the 3g iPhone added the revolutionary app store, iPhone 3gs updated internals and we finally got a video camera, iPhone 4=FACETIME,

So my question is...What will be the iPhone 5's new selling feature, what else can they possibly do? Its seems they try to add a new selling feature whenever new hardware drops.

Thoughts....

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
flowbee.jpg

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I expect a larger screen but from what I know that won't be happening..

Other than the screen getting bigger I'd like to see an even better camera.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Laugh away, i'll be the first to admit wrong if it does...but i'm fairly certain i'll never have to do that.

The only fact we know is that we do not know what it will or will not have, so to say with absolute certainty it will not have a certain feature is also pure speculation. I don't think it will have LTE either, but I also don't discount the possiblity, maybe that's why a new iPhone didn't come out in June this year? I personally do not care much for LTE, a larger screen is at the top of my hardware wishes in a new iPhone.

But whatever Apple is doing, I cannot imagine them delaying the iPhone 5 for 3+ months all so that they can make a "marginal" upgrade like so many are assuming, that would be ridiculous. If it isn't a huge upgrade along with some surprises, there's gonna be a lot of disappointed people out there imo..

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The only fact we know is that we do not know what it will or will not have, so to say with absolute certainty it will not have a certain feature is also pure speculation. I don't think it will have LTE either, but I also don't discount the possiblity, maybe that's why a new iPhone didn't come out in June this year? I personally do not care much for LTE, a larger screen is at the top of my hardware wishes in a new iPhone.

But whatever Apple is doing, I cannot imagine them delaying the iPhone 5 for 3+ months all so that they can make a "marginal" upgrade like so many are assuming, that would be ridiculous. If it isn't a huge upgrade along with some surprises, there's gonna be a lot of disappointed people out there imo..

I discount it all day...that's what's great about differing opinions, to me, there's has been plenty of supporting factors to all but guarantee there will be no LTE on the iPhone, many of which we've discussed already.

I honestly couldn't care less though, i'll buy it either way, lol.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I discount it all day...that's what's great about differing opinions, to me, there's has been plenty of supporting factors to all but guarantee there will be no LTE on the iPhone, many of which we've discussed already.

I honestly couldn't care less though, i'll buy it either way, lol.

And so will I and many others... and don't think for a minutes that Apple is not very aware of that fact...

And I can guarantee that the iPhone5 will NOT have LTE.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal