Apple rumored that iPhone 5 will not be available for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
My friend works for Verizon Wireless as a corporate manager, and told me that Apple will NOT release the iPhone 5 to Verizon because they will not have enough for AT&T customers and Verizon, and that AT&T will get first dibs at the new iPhone 5 , which is also rumored not to come out until late September. Also, I just totally made all that stuff up, April Fools! :)

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Haha. I didn't believe you either. Nice try though. Although I bet you could send this to certain blogs and they would report it as real.

Lol yeah I know all the 'in the know' people will know it's fake, but if you have no clue, it's believable lol. Plus it's April Fools day and I couldn't help myself.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Yeah because some lowly corporate manager has any clue. May I remind you that the iPhone was something that not even some of the most top execs at apple saw before it was unveiled in 07.

Do you really believe that clown? Hope not. BTW, Apple will be releasing the iPhone peque?o in fall 2011.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah because some lowly corporate manager has any clue. May I remind you that the iPhone was something that not even some of the most top execs at apple saw before it was unveiled in 07.

Do you really believe that clown? Hope not. BTW, Apple will be releasing the iPhone peque?o in fall 2011.

Way to not read the entire thing...

FrekeyZeeky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

LOL!

*insert picture of a donkey here because you're a jackass*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW