IPHONE 5 whats important to u?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to go with smaller charging dock, gives you more room for other things. Along with the removal of the home button, giving you even more room for other features.

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would prefer a notification LED that can be disabled if the user chooses to do so.

that is an absolute must. i probably wrongly assumed hat was understood. because if it blinks for everything it would kill me. and i only want it for missed texts and phone calls. Email, twitter, and facebook are too much cause it would never shut off. But i'm sure some want that so it would have to be user configurable by what you want to be notified for. Hell my old pre minus did that much. Oh wait if forgot that was actually a preware patch to make it blink at first.

kaze258

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
16 megapixel camera , LTE 4g capability,better processor, more of a better screen, a new design, and a completed siri that aint lazy.:confused:

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Give me a 4 inch screen but with a slight upgrade in Res to keep the ppi at 300+, lte well ok but not the most important, faster capture camera lens with better optics increase the base memory to 32 gigs. Take the phone back to the original design which was more curved with a metal/plastic back cover, the black on silver was just plain sexy oh and get rid of the proprietary connector our atleast add the ability to use micro USB cables for charging

dmbeasley

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Durability,Durability, and Durability! Cmon Apple, the most important piece of technology we own also gets the worst treatment, being exposed to cold, heat, water, and sand all the time. We need a phone that can handle everything we throw at it