IPHONE 5 whats important to u?

emirozmen

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Dual core or quad core, but with either I want amazing battery life.
LTE
10mp+ camera with good lenses
3.7/8 inch screen
Aliminium design could be sexy
Reinvented iOS6 or could be called iOS X

Thats all for now:p

ltieperman

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
4" screen, LTE, and a hopefully less fragile design (less prone to screen breakage hopefully).

+1

Definitely needs bigger screen and LTE.

I would also like to see a tiny bit more personal customization options as far as look and feel of the various screens (Apple-approved widgets perhaps?)...but not that big of a deal.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
While I'd buy a retina ipad asap, i'm not as excited about a new iphone.

What's more important is iOS getting updated. And its ecosystem. Things like the Apple tv used to be a reason i stayed with iOS. But it's been ignored. Heck, i can't even watch hulu or hbogo, etc, on apple tv. It's pathetic. Maps for iOS? It's some lame google maps app with no navigation.

Meanwhile, things are getting more interesting over at Microsoft. If we see windows phones with some higher specs, i'm thinking of going there.

Redmond expects at least 100,000 apps in the Marketplace by the time Apollo launches, at which point developers will have native code support and the ability to implement app-to-app communication. That's huge.

Windows Phone 8 will have Skype baked right in, taking video chat and VoIP calls to a much higher level of audio/visual quality. Ouch..another strike against iOS.

And of course better integration with windows 8 devices such as tablets & laptops and xbox. I'm definitely not a Mac person.

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Larger Screen, Widgets, Individual ringer volumes for the different alerts ie: phone calls, texts, alarm etc. Integration of a optical Pad to the Home Button for better precise cursor placement. Notification LED so you can also tell if the phone is charging properly with a glance. SD Card Slot, Better FF Camera, LTE.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Larger Screen, Widgets, Individual ringer volumes for the different alerts ie: phone calls, texts, alarm etc. Integration of a optical Pad to the Home Button for better precise cursor placement. Notification LED so you can also tell if the phone is charging properly with a glance. SD Card Slot, Better FF Camera, LTE.

LOL, you best move on from iOS.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
A kickstand and a stylus! :p

I wouldn't want a kickstand. Why add something that would only increase the chances of it getting broken. Have you ever seen the looks of the kickstand on the HTC Thunderbolt after the first 6 months to a year? I have, and I say, no thanks. I like my iPhone just the way it is. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm truly happy with my 4S. There isn't much I'd like from Apple or iOS at this point.

I think a notification LED would be cool, but after escaping that on BB, I don't know if I'd want it again. I'm glad that I'm not glued to that LED anymore.

I don't care for a bigger screen or widgets. I'm more concerned about loss of battery life with a larger screen and widgets. Besides, if I wanted those things, I'd go for an Android (which I find almost all Androids to be aesthetically unappealing).

I would like a less fragile iPhone. I prefer carrying my iPhone naked but I'm terrified of cracking the screen. I'd love it if they could toughen up the glass.

Other than that, I'm happy with my 4S and more than likely I won't switch to the 5.

Reactions: DaPhoneking

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love for them to bring a bridging function like Blackberry has with the Playbook. If they implemented a bridge browser I wouldn't need my tethering plan when I am traveling about.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I agree with most if I am using a two year upgrade. LTE do I need it no but if I'm under contract then yes. Bigger screen not the note size for sure 4in would be nice. And as always a bigger battery my iPhone does good but could always have more.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would prefer a notification LED that can be disabled if the user chooses to do so. I'd like a Swype keyboard to use, especially if the iPhone maintains a 3.5 inch display. Still, I'm very satisfied with my iPhone 4S as-is.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox