IPHONE 5 whats important to u?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see the following 4 things on the next iPhone:
1) 4" screen or larger
2) widgets
3) LTE
4) Drop down quick settings menu attached to the notification bar. Android OS already has this feature and it is very useful.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

DravenX

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I like BBM from the Blackberries and the push notifications is still lacking IMO. I have a Blackberry on a second line and my iPhone on my primary line. Facebook notifications come quicker on BB. Email is a joke on iPhone and twitter don't push anything. If you have to have twitter in the background just for things to push, I think that's crap. Biggest reason why I use iPhone now is for the apps and the display.

crigga84

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
1) Simple one but a bedside mode feature that is on Blackberry would be useful. Charging the phone between certain hours means you get no alerts. Right now I need to turn off vibrate when on silent, or turn the device off completely.

2) A bigger screen perhaps but not too big. Big device is annoying to carry around. Learned that with the Desire HD.

3) Better signal. My friend gets 5 bars and I get 3 bars, same network, same place, different phone.

4) NFC maybe? It's hardly taken off quite as I thought but who knows.

5) Battery life of no less that 1800 mah would be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakeV

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
This is what I'd like to see in the new iPhone:
- a new case design is a must. It has to happen. I wouldn't mind just making the current design a bit thinner or something but I would prefer a new back. Perhaps designed after the iPad 2 or iPad 3 (when it comes out). Either way something needs to drastically change. I would like a metal to be used to increase durability of the phone.
-less fingerprints on the display. A new coating to reduce fingerprints.
- wouldn't mind the a5 processor. The iPhone 4s is very fast, and I think apple can afford to keep the a5 for another year. This would allow them to optimize battery life, giving the iPhone 5 a killer battery life. If anything, clock the processor higher, say 900 MHz.
- Lte support would be good, and hopefully if there is no processor bump the phone could handle it. I would rather have Lte than a new processor. I don't need quad core on my phone yet. I'd rather have fast data speeds.
- notification light or something near the home button is a great idea. Perhaps around the home button or even on the back apple logo ? Either would be a very cool addition.
- better front facing camera. Back camera is great on 4s, perhaps just tweak it. Don't need more than 8 mp right now. 8 is great, just tweak the sensors or add some apple magic.
- other suggestions would be NFC, something like android beam but for iPhones. I know a lot of people with iPhones and this would be an amazing feature.
- perhaps gps improvements, but it's pretty decent as is.
- I really could care leas about a larger screen. I like the retina display, and the responsiveness of the iphone has me sold on the screen. I wouldnt mind 3.7-4 inches, but i really dont see it. Big screens look nice for media, but can be clumsy at times, especially for those with small hands.

those are my suggestions. I don't expect all of these. Realistically I think a new case, Lte and a modest battery upgrade would have me sold. Clock the processor up a little bit and I would really want it.

Last edited:

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I want some amazing battery life and a new design with a bigger screen.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

soll82

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
A little bigger screen without making the iPhone bigger would be awesome. More speed would be a plus, but the 4s already has enough of it for the time being.

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
truthfully not much. I just got a 4S so i'm not thinking about a new phone. I'm on sprint so LTE would be nice and a 4 inch screen. and there are little UI things i wish they'd clean up but i'm not the sort that has to have every new piece of tech. So unless slow sprint data becomes unbearable i will probably by on a 4S for the next two years. happily.

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I think the ONE thing that would bring me back to an iPhone over and Android is if they do away with the stupid 20MB or greater file d/l over wifi requirement.

NO other devices have this so why make the iPhone?

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
What features does the iphone 5 have to have?

More customization? Widgets?
What do people wanna see on the iphone 5?? Share with me?

It would be nice to see a bigger screen. No more than 4".

Waaay better battery life

More notification center customizations (easy access to Bluetooth; wifi; airplane mode)

Even though the 4S camera is stunning, it would be great to have an even better one.

A mega extreme increase in the quality of the front facing camera if the rear facing camera can't/won't receive an upgrade.

Increased processor as the latest and greatest apps require more processing demand.

That's just to name a few... :D

My backpacks got jets....

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I would like a larger screen. Doesn't have to be huge 4" is fine and add lte for verizon and I will switch over from android.

skafri#WN

May 1, 2011
Visit site
  • Toggles in notification bar for wifi, bluetooth, airplane mode, data, etc.
  • 4" screen.
  • Better front camera.

Pretty much everything that's already been mentioned.

Link

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
It'd better have a larger screen or I likely won't be interested and will switch to another device. The iPhone is already smaller than most newer Android phones. I was hoping for an iPhone 5 by now with 4G LTE and a larger screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73