IPHONE 5 whats important to u?

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I was talking about the blinking red l.e.d light(mail notifications), that we both had on our old BB's. She misses that feature, and it never was on an iPhone.

I loved the blinking LED. Especially when I was in a situation where my phone was on silent, I could see the light blink an know that I had some sort of notification. Also if I walk away from my phone and come back, I can see the LED light.

Personal preference, but I do miss it. It is generally the little things.

writergal

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Blinking LED notification
Customizable notification for different email accounts/Social Media right out of the box

Basically, I'd love it if BB and iPhone had a lovechild with the best of both devices!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Blinking LED notification
Customizable notification for different email accounts/Social Media right out of the box

Basically, I'd love it if BB and iPhone had a lovechild with the best of both devices!

I have both phones, but even after laying one on top of the other, no babies! :p

saisusr

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
thought not ground breaking the following makes a smartphone users life easier
access to settings from status-bar, for example all network controls by simply touching the network status icon from the status-bar, (we cannot get to bluethooth with one-touch in ios)
similarly for sound profiles, clock etc
option to have seperate e-mail icons for quick access, unified in-box is an alternative, but seperating corporate vs personal inboxes at the least will be good
:)

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My wife loves her 3GS, with IOS 5.01. Her upgrade from AT&T is this month, but she misses that blinking red LED notification light! I told her about the possibility that iPhone 5 will be out in about a year from now, and she told me that she's willing to wait, just for that dumb light. Amazing. What is it about that light? I had a BB, and found the light annoying. She does get more e-mails than i do, but is not happy with the notification system that came with the new IOS. Can anyone help me understand the attraction of that thing? Will Apple put one on the iPhone 5, hopefully with a deactivation button?:confused:

no matter which way you look at it its speculation.. I highly doubt there will be a blinking led on the front of the phone on the iPhone 5.. apple doesn't like that it took them a bunch of phones to even put one on for a camera flash.... Me personally I am actually happy its not on there because im not constantly glancing at my phone to see if anything is going on..

writergal

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm not considered hearing impaired (I have full hearing in my right ear and about 30% in my left), but a flashing LED light is good for those who are. If they aren't ummm, "wearing" their phones, they could still know that they have messages without having to "wake" their phones.

jayblazer

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I just want the screen to stay the same size.. I had a Droid x before the iPhone and did not like the size of the screen for texting and that's what 90% of my phone use is.. the whole reason I switched was because of a smaller screen with a dual core.. there are alot of reasons why I'm staying :)

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like the following:

LTE (although not necessarily requrired)
Bigger Screen
Quad Core
Bluetooth/WiFi switch within notification center (like most Androids)
DEFINITELY a metal backing (like iPad 2. Why have a beautiful phone if you're going to keep it in an ugly case?
FaceTime over 3G. Like to see my kids before they go to bed while I'm at work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73