I'm truly happy with my 4S. There isn't much I'd like from Apple or iOS at this point.

I think a notification LED would be cool, but after escaping that on BB, I don't know if I'd want it again. I'm glad that I'm not glued to that LED anymore.

I don't care for a bigger screen or widgets. I'm more concerned about loss of battery life with a larger screen and widgets. Besides, if I wanted those things, I'd go for an Android (which I find almost all Androids to be aesthetically unappealing).

I would like a less fragile iPhone. I prefer carrying my iPhone naked but I'm terrified of cracking the screen. I'd love it if they could toughen up the glass.

Other than that, I'm happy with my 4S and more than likely I won't switch to the 5.
    cardfan and DaPhoneking like this.
    03-05-2012 07:56 PM
    I would love for them to bring a bridging function like Blackberry has with the Playbook. If they implemented a bridge browser I wouldn't need my tethering plan when I am traveling about.
    03-05-2012 08:01 PM
    I agree with most if I am using a two year upgrade. LTE do I need it no but if I'm under contract then yes. Bigger screen not the note size for sure 4in would be nice. And as always a bigger battery my iPhone does good but could always have more.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk
    03-05-2012 08:09 PM
    I would prefer a notification LED that can be disabled if the user chooses to do so. I'd like a Swype keyboard to use, especially if the iPhone maintains a 3.5 inch display. Still, I'm very satisfied with my iPhone 4S as-is.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-05-2012 08:11 PM
    4G LTE and a bigger battery
    03-05-2012 08:17 PM
    4 in screen, LTE, and better battery.
    03-05-2012 09:38 PM
    I'm going to go with smaller charging dock, gives you more room for other things. Along with the removal of the home button, giving you even more room for other features.
    03-05-2012 09:42 PM
    Much much more endurable battery, better camera, and faster system.
    03-05-2012 09:50 PM
    I would prefer a notification LED that can be disabled if the user chooses to do so.
    that is an absolute must. i probably wrongly assumed hat was understood. because if it blinks for everything it would kill me. and i only want it for missed texts and phone calls. Email, twitter, and facebook are too much cause it would never shut off. But i'm sure some want that so it would have to be user configurable by what you want to be notified for. Hell my old pre minus did that much. Oh wait if forgot that was actually a preware patch to make it blink at first.
    03-07-2012 07:05 AM
    16 megapixel camera , LTE 4g capability,better processor, more of a better screen, a new design, and a completed siri that aint lazy.
    03-08-2012 03:34 AM
    Give me a 4 inch screen but with a slight upgrade in Res to keep the ppi at 300+, lte well ok but not the most important, faster capture camera lens with better optics increase the base memory to 32 gigs. Take the phone back to the original design which was more curved with a metal/plastic back cover, the black on silver was just plain sexy oh and get rid of the proprietary connector our atleast add the ability to use micro USB cables for charging
    03-08-2012 05:18 AM
    U got low standards
    Lol I was being sarcastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-09-2012 10:38 AM
    As far as hardware goes:

- 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB models
    - 4G LTE for Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T
    - Quad-core processor
    03-13-2012 11:23 AM
    As far as hardware goes:

-
    - 4G LTE for Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T
    - Quad-core processor
    Remind me the New iPad. Seems the next gen iPhone has no reason don't boast these features, but innovation on design must be truly special.
    03-13-2012 10:09 PM
    Durability,Durability, and Durability! Cmon Apple, the most important piece of technology we own also gets the worst treatment, being exposed to cold, heat, water, and sand all the time. We need a phone that can handle everything we throw at it
    03-17-2012 08:54 PM
190 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD