Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPhone 5

36 66.67%
  • iPad 2

17 31.48%
  • Neither

1 1.85%
    Yeah the more I think about it the more I know I dont want to buy an iPad unless the resolution gets upgraded. I don't like using iPads because the resolution is so crappy compared to my iPhone.
    Oh, I use both and enjoy the iPad because I use it at a further distance. I can see the rez isn't as good as the phone but it's good. The added real estate makes a huge difference but then again, they aren't really over lapping as far as applications. I use them differently. .
    12-09-2010 03:44 PM
    Both... first iPad, 2nd iPhone
    12-09-2010 03:48 PM
    I agree with you Paul. iPad first.
    12-09-2010 07:09 PM
    The incredible HD will be coming to Verizon soon. Think of it as the EVO on Verizon. Great if you like the large screen. Hopefully battery life will be better then the EVO.
    I've never been thrilled with HTC. They look nice, the skin looks the nicest out of the official skins, but my friend had one and it was wonky. The Incredible seemed to have some issues with battery life too.

Granted I think we will see a iPhone on Verizon in 2011, but for me at least, it will have to have some pretty killer features for me to cancel my two year and switch. Plus my area does not have LTE yet
    I think the Verizon iPhone will be a slight rewarming of the current iPhone 4. They'll fix the antenna, give it a slight bump in speed, storage capacity. The big difference will be CDMA.

I don't care about LTE. It's in my city, but it will be awhile until it gets to full speed and the price will be more. Right now I pay $30 for unlimited, so paying $50 for 5GB on a network that is still being deployed is not worth it at this point.
    12-09-2010 08:43 PM
    iPad 2...I was waiting on the Retina Display for the iPad.
    12-09-2010 10:09 PM
    There is no such thing as Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It's just fancy words.

This could be a new meme. lol
    bahahaha this is too funny... nice one
    12-10-2010 12:25 AM

I don't care about LTE. It's in my city, but it will be awhile until it gets to full speed and the price will be more. Right now I pay $30 for unlimited, so paying $50 for 5GB on a network that is still being deployed is not worth it at this point.
    I dont care about LTE either. Honestly 3G performs great for me so I'd rather not be a test dummy for a buggy LTE service and pay more while doing it.
    12-10-2010 12:27 AM
    Im expecting both.. But for me ipad to be the first one an then iphone.. I am excited to buy them soon
    12-10-2010 08:15 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD