I was digging around looking for Iphone 5 info. So here are some links I found. I've seen alot of info suggesting a 4G service will be in existance for Iphone5 users since AT&T is already testing it in Dallas and Baltimore. But also I've seen that the IPhone 4 and Iphone 5 could co-exist. Its possible Apple is after money and only money. But one add I have posted even says it could be as early as January 2011 for the Iphone5. And with the antenna issue with the Iphone 4 its possible Apple might agree they were on the right track with the Iphone4 but also failed at it too. Its pretty obvious Apple is coming out with something in early 2011. Whether it be a Iphone 4.5 (a internally adjusted Iphone 4) or just a new phone. But those new Iphone4's are probaly going to be out of date before to long. Apple apparently signed a deal with Liquid Metal Technologies for a liquid metal antenna. But anyway here are the links I've found relevant. Hope yall enjoy.

Analyst: iPhone 5 has 4G aspirations | Nanotech - The Circuits Blog - CNET News

iPhone 5 Will Use Qualcomm Chipset?

Silicon Valley Insider Reveals: Mini iPad, Not iPhone 5, is the Future For Apple The iPhone 5 News Blog

iPhone 5
    This one is a picture of a possible Iphone 5

iPhone 5 Rumors

Next Generation iPhone Could Come With An Antenna Made Of Liquidmetal - iPhone Hacks

The NEW iPhone 5 - Coming July 2011

New iPhone 5, iPods, iPod Shuffle and iPad Mini | Touch Reviews

Early Release of an iPhone 5?
    iquinn and jerrydavid like this.
    09-28-2010 06:19 PM
    So basically all you have is speculation with nothing concrete to go on. Good job.
    Premium1 likes this.
    09-28-2010 06:50 PM
    There most likely will not be any concrete information on future Apple products until nearer to their respective release dates. Last year was the exception, with a leak from Apple itself regarding the iPhone 4. Most info you'll find at this time is pure speculation and can't be taken seriously. I assume that's the case with your links.
    09-28-2010 08:40 PM
    So basically all you have is speculation with nothing concrete to go on. Good job.
    So basically you just want to jump his **** when he was just making an informative thread? Good job.

The one pic is alot more believable than that super skinny one someone else posted.
    iquinn and Jellotime91 like this.
    09-28-2010 08:47 PM
    Im excited about the i5. If it surpasses the i4 the way the i4 surpassed the 3Gs, it should be a knockout. Thanks for the thread!
    09-28-2010 09:49 PM
    Of course everything is speculation right now, but that is part of the fun for many of us. I am an admitted Apple fan so I really can't get enough of any kind of rumors or spec regarding upcoming Apple products. The pic looks kinda cool IMHO, it will be interesting to see what the iPone 5 is going to look like and what goodies it will have packed inside.
    09-28-2010 10:21 PM
    So basically you just want to jump his **** when he was just making an informative thread? Good job.
    Of course I do. Are you new around here or something?
    Last edited by ghostface147; 09-28-2010 at 11:51 PM.
    09-28-2010 11:44 PM
    omg, I thought iPhone5 is going to release in the very near future..
    09-28-2010 11:53 PM
    Of course I do. Are you new around here or something?
    Cool guy...
    09-29-2010 06:58 AM

The one pic is alot more believable than that super skinny one someone else posted.
    I know right. Appreciate the backup
    09-30-2010 05:52 PM
    although it looks nice in the pic, i think it's just the screen/front design that differs from the 3G, the volume toggle and silent switch, and also the bezel all look like a step backward from the i4, i hope the front panel is like the one in the pic, that looks awesome, but i would prefer the solid looks of the i4 or something different for the back and sides
    10-01-2010 04:49 PM
    Apple doesn't leak, iPhone 4 wasn't leaked by Apple. It's just not how they do business and they rely too much on free press from their events to jeopardize it with leaks.

We'll see iPhone 5 at WWDC in June 2011. iPad 2 in March might give us some hints though.
    10-01-2010 05:19 PM
    the use of liquid metal on that scale would be beyond ridiculous. it would make an iphone starting at $1000 easy
    10-01-2010 05:21 PM
    No, too much competition. They wouldn't raise their prices like that.
    10-01-2010 07:42 PM
    If that picture ended up being the next iPhone it would be fugly! No way will they make that a public iPhone.
    10-02-2010 01:41 AM
    Apple doesn't leak, iPhone 4 wasn't leaked by Apple.
    Wasn't it an Apple employee who left their prototype device in a bar? I'm well aware of Apple's amazing secrecy, but it's hard to blame the leak on anyone other than Apple and its own employee.
    10-02-2010 02:05 AM
    Wasn't it an Apple employee who left their prototype device in a bar? I'm well aware of Apple's amazing secrecy, but it's hard to blame the leak on anyone other than Apple and its own employee.
    First you are questioning Rene, that is never a good idea as Steve has issued a second set of Gamma Ray Eyes just for Rene. Second just because an Apple employee lost the phone does not make Apple responsible for the information being leaked. The phone was for all intents and purposes stolen and that makes Apple the victim of a crime, not the source of the leak.
    10-02-2010 12:50 PM
    It's funny how almost none of this speculation is true
    10-06-2011 07:15 PM
    When I saw this thread back. I laughed. Brought back from the dead from 1 year ago, lol. I think rumors end up what the customers actually want rather than fact. 4g for late 2011 sounded reasonable in late 2010 but guess not.
    10-06-2011 08:13 PM
    this post is good. I live iOS
    10-06-2011 09:14 PM
    This thread discusses iPhone 5 rumors.

What apple released was the iPhone 4S.

10-08-2011 09:34 AM
    They will release the Iphone 5 or what ever else they name it when they do. I would bet on LTE on the next phone but who knows.

KC
    10-08-2011 11:13 AM
    They will release the Iphone 5 or what ever else they name it when they do. I would bet on LTE on the next phone but who knows.

KC
    Yeah, the iPhone 5 launch will be huge probably because:

1.) It will launch on all 4 major U.S. carriers (Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon)

2.) People get their 2 year upgrade's from their iPhone 4's at that time.

3.) It will have a new design, which a lot of people will be excited about.

4.) Sprint and Verizon will launch LTE 4G and AT&T and T-Mobile (if not merged by that time) will launch HSPA+ versions

iPhone 5 is going to rock.
    10-08-2011 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD