Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    I've been waiting to upgrade my trusty loyal iPhone 4S and the time has come. I've decided not to go with the iphone X and I don't want something as big as the iphone 7Plus/8Plus, so the question is should I go with the iPhone 7 or 8? I've seen many discussions about whether you should upgrade from 7 to 8, and the advice is mixed. But if I'm upgrading from as far back as the 4S should I go with the newest edition or should I save a few bucks and go with the 7? Thanks for the advice!
    Last edited by whittierst; 10-10-2017 at 09:16 PM.
    10-10-2017 09:06 PM
    I’d go with 8 of course. It’s the newest device with all the upgrades. I have a 7 and won’t upgrade to the 8 but that’s because there is no good reason to. The only reason I would tell you to get a 7 is because of the price.
    10-10-2017 10:31 PM
    I've been waiting to upgrade my trusty loyal iPhone 4S and the time has come. I've decided not to go with the iphone X and I don't want something as big as the iphone 7Plus/8Plus, so the question is should I go with the iPhone 7 or 8? I've seen many discussions about whether you should upgrade from 7 to 8, and the advice is mixed. But if I'm upgrading from as far back as the 4S should I go with the newest edition or should I save a few bucks and go with the 7? Thanks for the advice!
    The 8 will be a better choice, as it will get updates for atleast 4 more years and will be more future proof than the 7. It is also faster and has a better display and camera, which will be good if you plan on keeping your phone for a long time, without upgrading.

Enjoy your new iPhone!!!
    phonejunky likes this.
    10-11-2017 04:56 AM
    I have been using a 5s since about a year after they came out, my wife inherited my 4s which is still going strong.

I just went down today and placed an order for a 7, with 128gb so I can load photo library and music, the wife will get the 5s as she really is not into anything electronic, always asking what's "this" and to clear things.

The main reason I went the 7 vs the 8 was that the 7 still has an aluminum back. I would rather wait a few years and see how durable the all glass phones are. The way I use it I do not need the newer faster chip, nor do I need the fancy charging system, I do know how to plug in a cable. Sales tech was agreeing with my reasoning plus the $150 price difference.
    phonejunky likes this.
    11-06-2017 03:32 PM
    Definitely go for the 8.
    The 7 is already a year old.
    11-06-2017 06:02 PM
    I have been using a 5s since about a year after they came out, my wife inherited my 4s which is still going strong.

I just went down today and placed an order for a 7, with 128gb so I can load photo library and music, the wife will get the 5s as she really is not into anything electronic, always asking what's "this" and to clear things.

The main reason I went the 7 vs the 8 was that the 7 still has an aluminum back. I would rather wait a few years and see how durable the all glass phones are. The way I use it I do not need the newer faster chip, nor do I need the fancy charging system, I do know how to plug in a cable. Sales tech was agreeing with my reasoning plus the $150 price difference.
    The iPhone 4S is a glass front and back phone also.
    11-06-2017 09:10 PM