My iphone 4s was dropped into a cup of coffee at the headphone jack/start button end but, was immediately taken out. May have been in the coffee for 2seconds. Yes the color is red when you look into the headphone jack and after taking off the back the black box under the headphone jack is pink. Can it be replaced? And can it be replaced with an iphone 4 headphone jack?
    06-05-2016 12:59 PM
  2. Ariel Babalao said: Best Answer

Everything can pretty much be replaced in a phone nowadays, you just need to know what you are doing, or go to a certified repair shop to have them repair it for you.
    Everything can pretty much be replaced in a phone nowadays, you just need to know what you are doing, or go to a certified repair shop to have them repair it for you.
    06-05-2016 02:15 PM
    Ok, thank you so much for answering my question !!! It's a sentimental phone
    that belonged to my brother-in-law who died recently so I want to fix it since
    my sister allowed me to use it. Do you happen to know what part to buy? Is it the
    headphone jack replacement??
    06-05-2016 07:53 PM
    Ok, thank you so much for answering my question !!! It's a sentimental phone
    that belonged to my brother-in-law who died recently so I want to fix it since
    my sister allowed me to use it. Do you happen to know what part to buy? Is it the
    headphone jack replacement??
    I would love to guide, but I just can't tell you what's wrong with your device. The best thing to do would be to take it to a certified iPhone repair shop since you seem to also not know much about iPhone parts.
    06-07-2016 03:44 PM