So I dropped my iPhone and the screen suddenly went black but it's still on. I cant turn it off cause my power button isn't working. I tried opening the back and pushing the LCD connector thing but it didn't work. I want to restore it so I connected it to iTunes but my phone has a code and I have to allow iTunes to access my phone so I can't do it cause the screen is black. I dont want to get it repaired somewhere because it has super private files in it that I intended to erase but didn't get a chance to because it suddenly turned black. I need help like seriously.
    12-21-2015 10:02 PM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

A repair person is not going to give a hoot what's on your phone. They're busy people and just want to get it repaired and move to the next repair job. Have you tried connecting to the computer and iTunes and putting it in DFU mode? See if that works to restore it. You still may need other repair work. Sounds like you need a new screen or something.
    A repair person is not going to give a hoot what's on your phone. They're busy people and just want to get it repaired and move to the next repair job. Have you tried connecting to the computer and iTunes and putting it in DFU mode? See if that works to restore it. You still may need other repair work. Sounds like you need a new screen or something.
    12-21-2015 10:24 PM