My jailbroken iPhone is still restarting on loading screen after erase all content and all settings, why?

Spark10

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
My jailbroken iphone i still restarting on loading screen after erase all content and all settings

i have iphone 4s on ios9.0.2 jailbroken and the device work very fine 2 days later i try to download snapchat from appstore and it couldn't download it i try to download another any app but it couldn't then i go to setting and open itunes and appstore settings and press on my apple account then select view apple id i write my password but nothing happened and it couldn't view it then i make reset to all setting and nothing happened finally i erase all content and all setting the phone restart and start the loading line it's not completed it only approx. 10% and the loading line hidden and still on apple boot logo and restart again and again i opened the recovery mode and try to restore it by itunes on pc with ios9.0.2 and ios 9.1 and after itunes extract the software and start preparing it itunes gave me a massage "iphone could not be restored an unknown error occurred 3194" i downloaded tinyumbrella and i crossed this code but itunes give me another error massage "iphone could not be restored an unknown error occurred 11" after this what should i do sorry for the bad english:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
PLZZZZZZ HELP ME

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: My jailbroken iphone i still restarting on loading screen after erase all content and all settin

You have posted this once and I answered you, Maybe you just need to restore it and leave it alone.

Spark10

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: My jailbroken iphone i still restarting on loading screen after erase all content and all settin

I can't restore it every time I try to restore it iTunes give me massage" iphone could not be restored an unknown error occurred 11"
after the software extracting

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My jailbroken iPhone is still restarting on loading screen after erase all co...

I think erase all content and settings is a no no for a jailbroken phone. You should have removed the jailbreak first. Or some such like that. Did you try putting it in DFU mode and then restore?

Last edited:

Spark10

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site

yes I try this way but nothing

Spark10

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site

when I enter dfu mode and start restore it , iTunes gives me massage error code 3194 without using tinyumbrella but when when using tinyumbrella and start tss server it doesn't give me any code but after the iTunes extracting the software and start preparing iPhone for restore , iTunes stuck at preparing iPhone for restore

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner