Lost all my photo's. How can I get them back?

I

iMore Question

Lost all my photo's.

I went to back up my iphone on ITunes, and it came up with back up iPhone 4s so I clicked on it thinking it was my phone. I then went onto my phone and seen my phones gone back to my son's settings. So I've got all his photo's ect on my phone now. And I've lost everything of mine. And we are all connected to the same iCloud account , I've never backed up my phone before only when I set it up. So is there any possible way I could get all my photo's back which are very important to me.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lost all my photo's.

I went to back up my iphone on ITunes, and it came up with back up iPhone 4s so I clicked on it thinking it was my phone. I then went onto my phone and seen my phones gone back to my son's settings. So I've got all his photo's ect on my phone now. And I've lost everything of mine. And we are all connected to the same iCloud account , I've never backed up my phone before only when I set it up. So is there any possible way I could get all my photo's back which are very important to me.
Go back and restore through iTunes. When you do a restore it will give you the option to select which backup from a drop down.
I saw this last night when I wiped my device to attempt to get my playlists back that I'd lost.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods