Before I upgraded to IOS 8.3 I could double click the home button at the bottom of my Iphone and it would bring up all apps that I had used that day and I could delete them to clean up space used on the phone. I can not figure out how to do the same thing now. Help please
    05-19-2015 01:31 PM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

Before I upgraded to IOS 8.3 I could double click the home button at the bottom of my Iphone and it would bring up all apps that I had used that day and I could delete them to clean up space used on the phone. I can not figure out how to do the same thing now. Help please
    It doesn't clean up space. There's no reason to swipe out an app unless an app has problems.
    05-19-2015 01:37 PM
    It doesn't clean up space. There's no reason to swipe out an app unless an app has problems.
    05-19-2015 01:59 PM