Hello i am sheeya and i am going to buy a i phone 4s this week but first want to know about this phone so what are the advantages of buying an i phone 4s over other phones in this same price range ?
    05-18-2015 02:11 AM
    Everything you need to know about the iPhone 4S can be viewed at the iMore Blog via the following link.

http://www.imore.com/iphone-4s
    05-18-2015 07:37 AM
    Hello i am sheeya and i am going to buy a i phone 4s this week but first want to know about this phone so what are the advantages of buying an i phone 4s over other phones in this same price range ?
    The biggest thing to know about the iPhone 4S is that it's approaching 4 years old. That makes it ancient in terms of technology. It's a solid device, it performs well, it gets you into the iOS ecosystem. But it's the oldest device that can run the newest version of iOS - a feat that I expect to see end with the release of iOS 9.x later this year. It is also the last of the iPhone versions to sport a 3.5" screen.

So, while it is a good phone, it's past its prime, and is definitely a dead end device at this point (IMO).
    05-18-2015 10:02 AM
    Why on earth would you want to buy an iPhone 4s?!!! Unless its a gift there is no reason to be considering that old of a phone ...
    05-19-2015 10:57 AM
    If you do get the 4s, this may help if you're on iOS 7 or 8.
    To help your 4s run as smooth as possible, try these suggestions.
    1. Leave 20% or more of your internal storage space free. This helps to not constrain the system.
    2. Get rid of unnecessary features. Yeah, some are cool, but they will bog down an older model phone.
    3. Disable transparency effects. Toggle on "Increase Transparency" in Accessibility.
    4. Toggle off "Background App Refresh".
    Good luck.
    Bigeric23 and ela1n3ko like this.
    05-19-2015 12:53 PM
    If you do get the 4s, this may help if you're on iOS 7 or 8.
    To help your 4s run as smooth as possible, try these suggestions.
    1. Leave 20% or more of your internal storage space free. This helps to not constrain the system.
    2. Get rid of unnecessary features. Yeah, some are cool, but they will bog down an older model phone.
    3. Disable transparency effects. Toggle on "Increase Transparency" in Accessibility.
    4. Toggle off "Background App Refresh".
    Good luck.
    Awesome advice!
    05-19-2015 01:01 PM
    I personally would not purchase in an iphone 4s phone because it is pretty old. But if you do not use your cell phone for anything except for texting and calls, then go ahead and purchase the phone. It's still an iphone.

https://www.apple.com/lae/iphone-4s/specs/

I really like the white iphone!
    05-19-2015 01:51 PM
    You might want to try 8.3, which brings buttery smoothness back to 4s.
    05-20-2015 10:13 AM