iPhone 4S - is it worth to buy now?

Emzijs

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello.
I wanted to ask,is it worth to buy used iPhone 4S for about 150 euros(about 200dollars)?I want to give a shot for iOS,and i never had any Apple device.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sure, but know that it is probably at the end or very near to the end of its cycle in regard to support.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That device is nearing it's useful life span as far as smart phones go. If I were a person wanting to "try" an iOS device, I wouldn't personally go any older than the iPhone 5, if for no other reason than the LTE capability.

Emzijs

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
That device is nearing it's useful life span as far as smart phones go. If I were a person wanting to "try" an iOS device, I wouldn't personally go any older than the iPhone 5, if for no other reason than the LTE capability.

I understand that 4S is outdated device,but i am planning to use it for a year.If i like it,i would consider for buying 5S and selling my Nexus 5

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I also agree

The 4s was a wonderful device and still is useful. My brother still uses his but if your buying it to test the iOS waters you will not get an accurate result due to its Un timely limitations

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
still a good device, worth having one till you find out how it works, I'm still using an iphone 4 and would keep on with it but it is getting very tired. my next phone will be a used 4s 'cos I can get one at the right money.
For the sum you mention you should be able to get a recent/new 16gb model.

Emzijs

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your replies,i will think about it.As i said,i just want to discover what's what about iOS and i can't buy a brand new 5/5C/5S and not even used,because they are quite expensive here,so i think 4S could be a right choice for ''introduction in iOS''.I am not planning to play games or what,just to see what's what and use mainstream programs - whatsapp,instagram,twitter etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2