Can anyone help me? I have an iPhone 4s, and when I call someone in speaker, the other person can't hear me... If I count from 1 to 10, the other person will hear " 1 2 3 ... 6 7 ..10..." So, the person hears me with fails..!
    And while I record a video, it records perfect...!!
    Help?
    New microphone? If yes: The spekear microphone is the the one near the power button, on is down near the charger dock?
    10-10-2014 08:46 AM
    If you can record a video with perfect sound then I doubt the mic is defective. How are you holding the phone when communication via speaker-mode? Is it possible that you're covering the mic or are talking in a manner in which your voice is not directed toward the mic?
    10-10-2014 10:44 AM
    Te mic isn't covered, because it fails just some words, and not 100%...
    Like if was low network coverage...!!! :/
    10-10-2014 02:52 PM
    Sounds to me like a network issue and not a handset microphone issue.
    You may have poor tx on your handset, there could be interference on the channel your on, or a number of other issues.

My suggestion is to try it in a completely different location.
    Also note on speaker phone its possible background noise can cause interference.
    Its not like a totally true duplex conversation like ona normal call, because the external speaker is producing the callers voice out loud noise canceling has to play a lot more into this, so its more accuratetly described as a VOX type of conversation. Where the mic is enabled when your talking but if your not talking it may shut off so the other party can communicate. THen when its your turn to talk the mic will re-enable or the gain will go up.

Now if this happens when your NOT on speaker phone then its more likely RF problems or system interference.
    10-10-2014 05:43 PM
    I send it to a friend and he will replace 2 parts, it doesn't work the fault is the motherboard.
    10-24-2014 03:15 AM