I think my iPhone 4S is not working correctly. Everytime when turning it on, it stays on for a couple of minutes then restarts again and again, so my phone is unusable. I have tried ordered a new battery from mpj in thinking maybe it needs a replacement. I put the new battery in the phone but still crashes. Before send it back to repair center does anyone know what could be the problem? Can it be fixed? Is it better to upgrade a new phone? Thank you.
    08-13-2014 03:20 AM
    I think my iPhone 4S is not working correctly. Everytime when turning it on, it stays on for a couple of minutes then restarts again and again, so my phone is unusable. I have tried ordered a new battery from mpj in thinking maybe it needs a replacement. I put the new battery in the phone but still crashes. Before send it back to repair center does anyone know what could be the problem? Can it be fixed? Is it better to upgrade a new phone? Thank you.
    It doesn't sound to me like a battery issue.

Have you plugged it into iTunes? What happens when you do?

Have you backed up regularly before this behaviour started? If so it may be prudent to do a restore. To me it sounds as if the OS may have corrupted files.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-13-2014 08:08 AM
    I'm in agreement with qbnkelt. You need to connect it to iTunes and restore it.
    08-13-2014 08:41 AM