wanting an iPhone 4S, but not enough space on it?

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
i want an iPhone 4S, but unfortunately, they only come in 8GB from a carrier. i could buy one separately that is 16GB, but then i would end up paying the price for an iPhone 4S that i could for iPhone 5C... i am stealing an upgrade from my mom and she is getting my old phone (Nokia Lumia 710 ? worst phone ever). my phone contract doesn't end until July 2015, and i don't want to wait that long. i currently have an iPod Touch 5, and i hate switching back and forth from my cellphone, to my iPod. i want it all in one! the only reason my parents are going through with this is because the iPhone 4S is free with a 2 year term. advice?

Sent from my iPod touch using iMore Forums

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My advice is to explain to your parents that buying a phone that doesn't meet your needs just because it's free is not a bargain it will end up costing more in the end when you drop it for a better device. Better if they lend you the money and you pay them back for a device that has more storage newer model that you will use for a few years or more

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I used an 8 gb iPhone 4 for nearly 2 years. You're limited, but it is doable. Limit your apps. No huge apps over 150 mb. Use Dropbox or Box to store photos. Only keep a manageable number of songs at a given time. It can be done. But go for more gb if you can.

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox