I just purchased a new 4s and I'm so darn happy!

alyled

May 9, 2014
Visit site
After years of back and forth, I finally have landed the perfect device for me. I've had Blackberry, Droid, Samsung, and most recently traded in my GS3 for and iPhone 5 and after some months went to the HTC One M8. That lasted about 3 weeks. What I really wanted was the 4s. A three year old device with no 4G LTE and a 3.5 inch display. I made my way to the Verizon store and walked out without my M8 and with my 4s.

I love this thing. Sometimes it's not about having the best, or the newest, but more about having the what works best for you. I have small hands and I really like glass. And heavy things. I think, for the first time ever, I might actually make it two years with the same phone.

Just sharing my happiness, otherwise sorry for the pointless post.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and we're glad you are enjoying your new iPhone 4S. Congratulations...:)

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I just felt your whole energy of excited ness through my phone. 😄 welcome to the forums! If you got questions on your phone, we got a lot of great people here who can help you out.

Welcome again!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Your post is not pointless. The 4S is an awesome device, I'm still using mine without any problem. Welcome to iMore. Enjoy your 4S!

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I myself still think the 4S is the best looking and most premium feeling in the hand. I will always have a special place in my geeky heart for the 4S.

Enjoy your new 4S :)

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Not at all pointless buddy! Glad to see you are back on iOS. Nothing beats the simplicity and aesthetic design of iPhone!

Enjoy and welcome to iMore :)

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

Leonardo Caldas

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I've just bought my first Apple device (an iPhone 5S) after several years using different Android devices, and I must admit that I'm enjoying very much the experience so far.

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Your post is in now way pointless. People don't have to go after the latest and greatest all the time. Plus, being a fan of fountain pens, I'd say your phone ain't got nothing on my crusty relics ;)

Welcome to iMore, I hope you enjoy it here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on your 4S and Welcome to iMore!!!! Even though I have a 5S, I still use my 4S on my 2nd line. I definitely love the heft of it and the glass!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I love this thing. Sometimes it's not about having the best, or the newest, but more about having the what works best for you. I have small hands and I really like glass. And heavy things. I think, for the first time ever, I might actually make it two years with the same phone.

This is my favorite line so far. I need to use my phones for two years...I lack the self-discipline...:tongue:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711